• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

awh! well nice ;)

I have:

- a bow on each foot

- a flower on my tummy

- a horse on the back of my nech (chinese year 1990)

- stars on my are

- a dove on each calf above RIP and my grandads initials (one on each leg)

:)

and i want the bow on my back made out of red ribbon from the eclipse front cover with instead of a knott in the middle, the cullen crest, and angel wings on my back :D

omg! it looks so realistic!! that is actually amazing!

how many tattoo's have you got?

yeah thats what i mean, the red ribbon will be even less obvious unless your a twi-hard! :thumbup:

Only one.

rhitattoocroppedforweb.jpg

Started really late! So indecisive, waited until I had a design I wanted (other than a full japanese themed sleeve which would scare off my sugarcraft ladies! :YAHOO: )

My and hubby had tattoos to celebrate our 15th wedding anniversary. His is the Hanoi Rocks Rose

Yes a beautiful pin up girl =] I already have found her clothes, face and hair...I just need somebody to put it all together! I want her sitting on my hip. I have named her Scarlett because I am just that cool haha.

haha go on then....description time :thumbup:

Well she will have blonde pin curled hair, a pretty face of course! A red full skirt dress but as she will be sort of kneeling, you will be able to see the tops of her stockings and suspenders, sheer of course! I am not sure if she will be holding anything yet haha. I'm not sure if that makes sense, I have it in my head lol. Oh and some good heels!

Pin up tattos are fab, proper sailor jerry style!

Changing subject.

Still not heard from my customer. Now I know how frustrated my customers get if I don't email straight back! :thumbup:

I have done this gif for her of the drawing being done, but am not going to show it until she is all paid up etc. Then I will email and say I have posted the drawing, and by the way, here is a step by step.

babyedward-wip-animation.gif

Right, best get on with sorting out this website, going to take weeks I think. :YAHOO:

Aww thanks for looking Rhi!

I have a couple of pin up books, nothing quite right though. I do love Gil Elvgren's style.

There is one picture in particular that I actually have on a bag, but can't seem to find online that I have fallen for =] I want her to be perfect before I run in and get it done though.