More Thanks (from some weird newbie)

Tracy Jane

Hello everyone!

It was my first time crewing this weekend and I wanted to say a huge thank you. I didn't really know where to do it, so I decided to do it here (I'm so getting a spanking for this, right?).

I had such a wonderful weekend and thoroughly enjoyed myself, so firstly thanks to Kirstie for selecting me! I really hope I get to crew again soon! Also a huge thanks to Jason, Too Tall and all the rest of the Showmasters team (I learnt so many names this weekend that I've forgotten most of them!) for organising the event and making it so special.

Another thank you to my pit bosses for dealing with a newbie without getting flustered and putting up with my silly questions and not going insane! I had Andy and Sharon on the Saturday, then Andrea and Wendy on Sunday in the organiser's booth. All four were wonderfully kind, patient (Yes, Wendy, that's not sarcasm!) and fantastic to work with.

I could go on for hours and hours, gushing about all the fun I had and so on, but I won't because I know that everyone's probably tired or trying to get back into their normal jobs (speaking of which, I bumped into a former pupil, who was one of the teenage twilight fans, and she nearly had a heart attack when she saw Miss).

Thanks again, and I hope to see you all soon.

Tracy x

hey, i'd like to say thanks too, i was a first time crew person on Saturday, met some cool people.

Thought i was going to get really confused with the ticking the sheets putting some money one place other money somewhere else but it was explained well. Legs hurt so bad even though i was sat down all day. Love to do it again some time, i really enjoyed myself. Oh and thanks for finding someone to take my place when i had to leave so quickly. :D

Haha, not scared off yet! Takes more than that to scare me! I didn't know quite how I'd deal with squealing fans, but you know, the few I came across weren't any different to dealing with hysterical pupils in my normal line of work.

Really can't wait to do another one. I'm sort of sorry I didn't apply for Glasgow now!

I'll add my thanks also its been several years since I crewed before and to be honest I felt like a newbie all over again. Thanks to all those members who made it an organised and easy experience for me to jump back on the saddle. Big shout out to those working the Star Wars area on Sunday I really had a fantastic time and it was great to get to know some crew members. Also thanks to the pit bosses for all responding to all our crazy waving for questions! LOL

Adding to the general chorus of: I was a newbie on Saturday, selling autographs for Michael Shanks. Thank you to all the pitbosses who answered my dumb questions, but also to Michael's guest assistant and the guy managing the queue at the beginning of the day for doing the same. I was really nervous, but everybody was so friendly and helpful, and I ended up having a brilliant time (and then had to go to my cousin's birthday party when I got home, where I proceeded to fall asleep in a corner).

Thanks, everybody!

Adding to the general chorus of: I was a newbie on Saturday, selling autographs for Michael Shanks. Thank you to all the pitbosses who answered my dumb questions, but also to Michael's guest assistant and the guy managing the queue at the beginning of the day for doing the same. I was really nervous, but everybody was so friendly and helpful, and I ended up having a brilliant time (and then had to go to my cousin's birthday party when I got home, where I proceeded to fall asleep in a corner).

Thanks, everybody!

*giggles* Only you hon. *pets*

But I'm glad you had fun. Which means I can make you come and crew again. :thumbup: CM:London perhaps?

Thanks, everybody!

But I'm glad you had fun. Which means I can make you come and crew again.:thumbup: CM:London perhaps?

Ha! If they'll have me back. Who knows, I may have mucked up really spectacularly!

Thanks, everybody!

But I'm glad you had fun. Which means I can make you come and crew again.:firedevil: CM:London perhaps?

Ha! If they'll have me back. Who knows, I may have mucked up really spectacularly!

You were fab Saturday considering the vomit move and general randomness that was happening....and thank you so much for doing the names of the back of the tickets, was soooooooooooooooo helpfull.

hope to see you crewing agian

Jess (michael's guest assist sat) :(:wub:

Thanks, everybody!

But I'm glad you had fun. Which means I can make you come and crew again.:firedevil: CM:London perhaps?

You were fab Saturday considering the vomit move and general randomness that was happening....and thank you so much for doing the names of the back of the tickets, was soooooooooooooooo helpfull.

hope to see you crewing agian

Jess (michael's guest assist sat) :lol::P

Aw shucks, thank you so much! I was quite pleased I managed to time my one break of the day in a way that meant I missed most of the throwing-up. :WINCE: I'm glad I was able to help you!