Photo CD and Goody Bag?

Hey guys, just read on the gold pass section that there is a goody bag and photo cd which is provided to gold passholders, just wondered if they are still doing it, heres what it says on the faq

2 Goody bags - The first one being an AMAZING Promotional Goody Bag and the second a SHOWMASTERS GOODY BAG. This Goody Bag will be full of awesome contents such as Posters, Promo items (badges, cards etc) and images some of which cannot be bought elsewhere! All themed with your choice of one of the following: Lord Of The Rings, Star Wars, Harry Potter, Star Trek, Buffy & Angel, Stargate, Cult TV or Cult Film. Also included will be an autograph pack of a number of autographs from your chosen theme.

Photo CD - To help you remember your experience at the show, we will send on a photo CD of images taken by the Official Showmasters photographer at the show

We got the auto pack but not the goody bags, and I assume we will be sent the photo cd soon, just wondered if anyother gold pass holders recieved them or are they not doing them any more? :D

I've often considered buying a Gold Pass, but never plucked up the courage as sods law says the minute I do the main guests I'd want would cancel lol!

Do you mind me asking what autographs you get as part of your pack please?

Pends on what pack you choose.

We chose a Star Wars pack which we got- Jawa, Wickett( Ewok), A clone trooper, Shak Ti, and some random man lol ;) (think from a fan made film) Will have to upload that one to see if anyone can name him!! lol

Stargate Pack- Gary Jones (Walter), Ronan (Atlantis), Jacob Carter- prefer these ones to star wars lol. :YAHOO:

There are so many packs you can choose from though, just luck of the draw what you get in it...........

it says on the faq

"2 Goody bags - The first one a Promotional Goody Bag and the second a Showmasters Goody Bag. This Goody Bag will be contents such as Posters, Promo items (badges, cards etc) and images some of which cannot be bought elsewhere! All themed with your choice of TV or Film. Also included will be an autograph pack of a number of autographs from your chosen theme.

Photo CD - To help you remember your experience at the show, we will send on a photo CD of images taken by the Official Showmasters photographer at the show"

We got the auto pack but not the goody bags, and I assume we will be sent the photo cd soon, just wondered if anyother gold pass holders recieved them or are they not doing them any more?

I was given a dark blue satchel-like bag containing an orange folder which had three autographed pictures in the theme I chose while ordering gold pass (stargate). I didn't know we were supposed to get anything else? The satchel-bag reminded me of primary school ;) It was a good idea as protection for peoples' autographed pics because the weather was unsettled all weekend - sudden brief showers - satchel-bag was just the right size to hold A4 pics.

I think the photo CD will probably be sent out in the post a couple of months from now, once Showmasters have finished sorting out LFCC admin (whatever has to be done after an event ends). Might be worth keeping the email about gold pass order in your email inbox just in case you want to email Showmasters at a later date about expecting the photo CD.

The Gold pass is this There is know longer a Photo CD or Goody Bag just the following

1. Shorter queues at the entrance

As you do not need virtual queuing tickets you will not need to queue from early in the morning to guarantee meeting your favourite guests.

2. Talk Tickets

A ticket for any talks, parties, etc (free and charged-for) will be available free of charge. Tickets will be held back for any Golden Programme Holders, and will be available to collect at the event when you collect your Programme and Pass.

Priority seating will also be given to Golden Programme Holders, who will be able to enter the seating area before the main queue.

3. Autograph Queues

Golden Programme Holders will have the advantage of being ABLE TO JOIN THE BACK OF ANY QUEUE WITHOUT HAVING A VIRTUAL QUEUING TICKET! This will cut down your overall waiting time incredibly, and allows a great deal more to be done over the weekend.

4. Photo Session Queues

Golden Programme Holders will be given priority queuing at the photo sessions! This means you will either be called up first if you arrive at the beginning of the photo session, or will be able to join the back of a smaller queue if the photo session is being called up in batches. (Please note: photo sessions tickets are not included in the Golden Programme. These can be purchased online)

6. Autograph Pack

When you collect your pass you will receive a pack containing 5 or 6 autographs worth approximately £75!

You can choose from one of the following subjects: Lord Of The Rings, Star Wars, Harry Potter, Star Trek, Joss Whedon, Stargate, James Bond, Original Doctor Who, New Doctor Who, Lost, Heroes, British TV/Film, US TV, Horror or General Film.

Simply e-mail us your choice of autograph pack when you purchase your Golden Programme. If no pack is chosen you will be automatically assigned a General Film autograph pack.

Edited by BLACKKNIGHTS

I'm sure it used to say on the website there would be a goody bag as well. I didnt have one either, just the autos and satchel. What did everyone else have?

I just got an empty satchel but was told the auto pack will be posted.

The forum did say photo cd and goody bag as well under section 1.2

http://showmastersonline.com/forums/index....showtopic=47457

Edited by Max Carnage

The FAQ here on the forum was originally posted in 2006. We try to keep it updated as much as possible, but as Blackknights has said: unfortuntely it happens that info is not passed on or is missed in an update.

If there's a difference between the FAQ and what the store says and somebody sees it it's always the best thing to ask what is correct. Then we notice there has been a communication lapse and will correct things.

next year around, can one perhaps expand a bit on the Gold pass?

Like: we can get in where we like, no reason to stand in a line or something?

Perhaps more goodies ( like the autographs you gave away )

More pampering? :YAHOO: hehe I am willing to up the praice if that needs be, after all we are just 100 ppl.

So is the photo CD out for all events where a gold pass was bought?

As far as I know this is for signing events not cons, they have a lot of guests so the idea is put at least two photos of each guest on the CD, maybe a photo of the talk on stage?

I can't remember for sure now - the last one I had was for an event two years ago.