Have you ever...

TigFan

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

no, that would be waaaay embaressing, imagine if they stared, ooooh, thats what we should do! i'd be sick

have you ever fell asleep woke up looked at the clock fell back to sleep again, woke up looked at the clock and though, that's funny, my clocks wrong, i only shut my eyes for a second!

yes.. and surprisingly (considering I am so polite) it is quite a regular occurance (guess I should stop flirting with the opposite sex when the missus is around)

Have you ever wished you had a superpower (the ability to fly, shoot lasers from your eyes, you get the idea, etc)

Yep I always wanted the power that that cartoon girl thing had on TV where whatever she had drawn became real, What was her name?! :D

Have you ever laddered your tights and tried to fix them with nail varnish only you find you don't have any clear varnish only bright colours :D

Penny Crayon, and no! :unsure: I leave the ladders!

Have you ever wanted to get a load of furniture, put it in a room then let your rage out with a baseball bat? *wants to do that now*

Nope, but I have always wanted to taste cat food. It smells good I think! :rolleyes:

Have you ever ever felt like this, when strange things happen, are you going round the twist?

ok, sorry I have to sing the "Round the Twist" theme....had to be done.

have you ever actually put a turkey in the microwave? *watches Bean*

Oh yeah all the time :wub:

Have you ever sat on a bus or a train and seen someone you think you know (from behind) gone up to them and surprised them by saying something stupid like "Hey what you doing on here?" :lol:

I've woken up wondering where I am but then I remember. I always know how I got there. Apart from once... ;)

Do you talk in your sleep? (No stupid comments about not knowing cos ur asleep :D )

Edited by Sporty_Si