farscape panel

adamski

ok, well ive asked for farscape guest, but i thought i would raise the notion of a farscape panel!

sooo, hear me out, last year at london film and comic con, claudia blacks que was huge! she has such a following, ben browder rarely visit the uk, and from what i understand was a big hit at collectormanai milton keynes, theese are popular people who also cross over to the stargate franchise too, so your doubling your audience!, add in a couple of other farscape stars and whamo! instant panel, which to my knowledge would be a first in the uk. go on give it a try!

oh and please please try and anthony simcoe too!

ta

Brilliant idea! I'd love to be able to attend an event similar to those they do in America where every year they have a Farscape Con weekend. Along with Auto's, photo opps & talks they also have breakfasts where the guests mingle with the attendees - moving from table to table and spending time with people. I could easily see a sell-out for something like that over here!

thanks for the feedback guys!

robinC, yeah i always read about how great the breakfast at the official convention is, that would be cool....unlikely for collectormania, but still cool!

i think the best we can hope for is a talk or something? but even so i woudl be there in a jiffy!

Farscape panel would rock, I don't know anyone I have introduced into Farscape who would not want it.

Ben Browder is a must, and Anthony Simcoe would be great and ...., before I go on listing actors is it too much to ask for the whole main cast, probably but one can always dream. Saw Claudia a while back so Gigi would be first another first choice.

The Guests of Honour should be BRIAN HENSON and ROCKNE O'BANNON.

that would be cool, i would love to hear about how the show came about and what future plans they may have, these guys would be great for a talk!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...