Four Star Mary

k-cat

I finally managed to get round to seeing them play last year - and they were absolutely awesome, and everything I'd wanted them to be! Except... there were more people there to see the support band than were there to see 4SM (there were only about 12 fans there!)

Any chance we can get them to come play one of the evenings so we can see them in a proper Bronze atmosphere?

What do you think?

sounds great i have always missed them before but wouldnt SM have to have a licence for a band to perform?

The band Beecake played at Collectormania 14 (i think it was 14), so they've had bands before

i saw Four Star Mary perform live in Birmingham many years back - they are great - their album throw to the wolves is super- 5 stars - well worth a listen to ;)

the dude :smile:

I'm now trying to get that album from a certain selling site at you recommendation. :D

• 1 month later...

I to would love the boys to come over again soon, but I spoke to them and they're not free to come over yet I think early next year is probably the earliest they'd be able to come over. I have told them about the thread on here and they're glad people still want to see them, be patient it'll be worth the wait.

I finally managed to get round to seeing them play last year - and they were absolutely awesome, and everything I'd wanted them to be! Except... there were more people there to see the support band than were there to see 4SM (there were only about 12 fans there!)

Any chance we can get them to come play one of the evenings so we can see them in a proper Bronze atmosphere?

What do you think?