General Rambling

Ha ha ha thank god he has a good sense of humour then Tracie!

There's 6 of us in our office (7 when the boss is here) and there's 8 in the sales office (including Tom and Dean who work in the warehouse and the 2 van drivers). We have another 2 branches aswell. I think I need to start dressing smarter for work really. Adele and Kim always look nice.

Well I'm on my dinner break now and I'm about to have a very unhealthy lunch lol! Whoops healthy eating has gone to pot for the day lol!

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That really does sound yummy! I have a southern fried chicken wrap and fries! There's no way I'll be able to eat all the fries lol!

Afternoon girlies. How are you all today?

I'm a bit annoyed as my MOT ran out at midnight and my appointment isn't till 1.50pm. So I've been carless all morning it sucks. Missing my lil smurf car :(

Awww no! Atleast you're being responsible though!

an MOT is a test that's done on your car each year (I think it's each year. I don't drive lol) to make sure that everything is still working ok. I don't actually know what MOT stands for though lol.

Yeah me responsible thats a change lol. Not long now. 30mins. Hopefully smurf car will pass or I'm gonna cry. Wanna go see my horses cause its my birthday and I miss them.

Oh, its your birthday? HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!! :P:(

Edited by Mandelina

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SAM! :dance::P

That really does sound yummy! I have a southern fried chicken wrap and fries! There's no way I'll be able to eat all the fries lol!

I am starving but I'm trying to hold out now because we're having a takeaway tonight - ooooh but southern fried chicken wrap and fries - I could you know!! :WINCE:

Yeah me responsible thats a change lol. Not long now. 30mins. Hopefully smurf car will pass or I'm gonna cry. Wanna go see my horses cause its my birthday and I miss them.

I hope your car tries really hard to pass it's MOT seeing as it's your birthday :(

Fingers crossed it'll pass! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! :(

Oooh yeah aqua aerobics does sound fun!

Hmmmm tvmerch have the twilight scene it on pre-order!! Hmmm me thinks I should go pre-order it! Orrr I could see if amazon have it yet and save me from getting it imported and paying the import costs.

Happy Birthday to you...... :blush:

Juliette - EAT, it is a long time till take away!!! Fruit, yoghurt, mmmmm????

Water aerobics sounds fun - I have never tried it, probably cause when Ive seen the ladies in the pool most of them are wearing flowery water caps... i thought it was compulsory... :wub:

You must work for a big company!! How many employees?

I work in office with 4 people upstairs and a part-time office girl (who is on two weeks holiday) so I am going mental not having anyone to talk to!!!!!!!

I was so bored yesterday I added my own sentence to the Associates letter he was sending to a client saying about the Associates untidy / trip hazard work station..... THANKFULLY he took it in good humor!!

so know that feeling.

we have quiet a large staff but i work on reception 3 days a week and its so quiet and boring that i'm cheaking the forms commenting on random stuff all day so i don't go mad! Kinda like i'm doing now lol a

nd someone just did my pet hate, which is the person calling will be holding the reciever when they call but when i answer will slam the reciever down to put the phone on speaker phone, i don't know why they do this but its really painful for my ears when they slam the phone down!

Juliette - EAT, it is a long time till take away!!! Fruit, yoghurt, mmmmm????

I've had a yoghurt bar and a cup of coffee which should keep me away from attacking the big bag of smarties downstairs that's screaming at me!! :blush:

I'm having an attack of the munchies and I have to win!

Ooops sorry Juliette! Lol!

Well I am home! And guess what I forgot to put in my bag? My bloody mobile! Grrrrrrr! Thank god I have an old 1 that I can use but unfortunately it means I have to put credit on it!