regarding the free signers

how many autos can we get from the free signers?

also for vic and spike will there be any photos or should i bring something to get signed?

As far as I know you get one free and then after that if you want more you have to pay, normally free signers are £10 each.

how many autos can we get from the free signers?

also for vic and spike will there be any photos or should i bring something to get signed?

Free signers as in the free autographs that are distributed with entry, or free signers as in comic book artists that don't charge?

For free autographs with entry it's as SciFiMad has explained.

For the comic book guys I am not aware of any limit, but like David has said nothing has been confirmed. I imagine you would get turned down if you show up with let's say 10 comic books. :D For the comic book guys definitely bring something to get signed.

Edited by Queen_Sindel

I was also interested in this especially for Vic and Spike.

I want to get some DvDs signed and probably one game as well. Probably about 4 DVds and one game if that is alright with them of course.

Also does anyone know if the Q and A with Vic is still on and does anyone know the dates ^^

• Moderators

I believe it was stated that the talks so far will be in one area, and there'll be another one with comic people etc. The details of that aren't available yet.

Keep an eye on this section as details are slowly getting posted :D

I believe it was stated that the talks so far will be in one area, and there'll be another one with comic people etc. The details of that aren't available yet.

Keep an eye on this section as details are slowly getting posted :D

There is a separate stage, I saw the prelimenary timetable a couple of weeks ago, but of course I don't want to confuse anyone so I'll see if anyone from that area is making an official announcement rather then explaining myself.

last year there were also a couple of comicartsit on lfcc. I got an auto from Andy tong, it was free but I bought a print of spiderman from him to sign. i don't know how much they do but you can buy things at the stand they're sitting at. he also did sketches and sold a3 sized pages of comics.

• Moderators

We don't actually have details of all the free signers and the system in place as of yet.

I believe that's the case with the 'free signer' with entry, but the rest I don't recall being confirmed at the moment.

I believe that's the case with the 'free signer' with entry, but the rest I don't recall being confirmed at the moment.

Yes, it's the case for the 'free signer' with entry. I don't remember where it was posted, but that has been posted before. The rest has indeed not been confirmed yet.