How much does a sketch of an artist cost?

I got a sketch from Lee Townsend last year who is attending this year as well - reli nice guy a head shot which i got of Batman was £5 so that would be the benchmark i'm guessing. That was only for a head shot so i think a fully body one would be around £10 but that's just a guess. :YAHOO:

I got a sketch from Lee Townsend last year who is attending this year as well - reli nice guy a head shot which i got of Batman was £5 so that would be the benchmark i'm guessing. That was only for a head shot so i think a fully body one would be around £10 but that's just a guess. :vader:

You got that right. Lee drew a full length Wolverine for me which covered the page and this cost £10. Just a bit of advice though, if you are having a full page drawing be warned that you will be waiting around for a good 30mins

£5-£10 aint bad at all, when you think of the talent on display, in comparison to £10-£25 for someone to write their name for you. I would imagine they would have a go at Lara, I ask because my gf is a big wonder women fan and would like to get Jimenez to do a sketch for her

Edited by rjballard