Latest Guest Announcement - Shannen Doherty

showmasters

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OMG! Cool! A main Charmed actress! Me like! Nice one SM, how about getting the others too :thumbup: I can honestly say I never saw this coming! Might have to leave out some people as there are LOADS I want to meet!

I'm liking this announcement , but just one small thing

The post says Collectormania, so is she actually an announcement for a Collectormania, or is she for LFCC

?

Either or is good !!

I'm liking this announcement , but just one small thing

The post says Collectormania, so is she actually an announcement for a Collectormania, or is she for LFCC

?

Either or is good !!

Thats a good point. It's probably just a typo. Maybe they tried to get her for C15 but she posponed before they could announce her and now has agreed LFCC and they just forgot to change the event name.

• Showmasters Admin

PLEASE give me a minute to confirm this.

I believe this was an announcement for Collectormania London and NOT LFCC. And as the announcement says Collectormania, I believe it may have been added to the wrong section by mistake.

I believe this was an announcement for Collectormania London and NOT LFCC. And as the announcement says Collectormania, I believe it may have been added to the wrong section by mistake.

what ever show - great announcement - liked her in Mallrats

the dude :thumbup:

Edited by the dude

Seems like it, confirmation asap would be good as word will spread quickly for a guest like this.