James Masters sponsored guest for the Hub

showmasters

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Showmasters Admin

Wanna know what's pissing me off? No, of course you don't but i'm gonna tell you anyway!

Even if they get the photo prices and online sales going this week, will they have time to post the vouchers out to us?

If we don't get to buy online beforehand, we'll have to queue to buy them at the Con and man, i hate long queues [i can't stand up for long]. If there's not enough time to post out, we're still going to have to queue to pick them up!!

Isn't it about time more than one person was allocated to sort this out??????

*not a happy bunny*

hay i just reread your posts Lovejames

if you do not stop your attitude which can be seen in nearly all the 30 x Posts you have made

sins you Joined December 06 will refund both your tickets and you will not be going to any events OK , stop being so selfish and pushy , we will not tolerate it anymore OK

we do a great job and have proved our selfs every time and if we had not then why the hell do you keep coming back and buying tickets ? , why because you know we do a great job so stop with the attitude

there is no place for bullying on here or at the event if you are not going to enjoy the show maybe you should not come

i will let this lie now as we do not hold a grudge at all but please stop this and start to just enjoy the events as we run them :lol:

Jason

• 3 weeks later...

May I ask..As James is a sponsored guest will he be doing a talk? It's just I've not been to an event where James has been a sponsored guest before..I apologise if this has already been discussed..I understand that photo ops and auto ops will be available for James at the event.

I think I remember them saying he would still take part in talks and such over the weekend, only difference between him and the other guests is that you have to pay for autographs and photoshoots. He is a regular guest in every other way I imagine.

Yeah, that's how I read it too. On the very first page of this thread, it says that he'll be taking part in lots of activities over the weekend so I imagine some of them are talks and I think I can actually remember reading that he will be doing talks but I can't remember where that was. I hope that helps Mrs Tigger, I can't wait to meet James and am really looking forward to this event. He's fantastic as Captain John Hart and personally, I hope he returns to Torchwood sometime. :D

Edited by Doctor Who

I think I remember them saying he would still take part in talks and such over the weekend, only difference between him and the other guests is that you have to pay for autographs and photoshoots. He is a regular guest in every other way I imagine.

Yeah, that's how I read it too. On the very first page of this thread, it says that he'll be taking part in lots of activities over the weekend so I imagine some of them are talks and I think I can actually remember reading that he will be doing talks but I can't remember where that was. I hope that helps Mrs Tigger, I can't wait to meet James and am really looking forward to this event. He's fantastic as Captain John Hart and personally, I hope he returns to Torchwood sometime. :huh:

Thankyou for answering my query...I have met James many times Doctor Who. You won't be dissapointed. :D

Will the photos be sort of generic or can you ask for funny poses? I quite like the idea of being picked up or have having weird pose if poss.

The impression I get is you can ask for a funny pose but of course it's up to them whether or not they do it.

Thanks, worth a try then :firedevil:

Will the photos be sort of generic or can you ask for funny poses? I quite like the idea of being picked up or have having weird pose if poss.

The impression I get is you can ask for a funny pose but of course it's up to them whether or not they do it.

Thanks, worth a try then :firedevil:

I think I've seen some funny ones with James so you might be in luck there!

QUOTE(owl post 1992 @ Oct 18 2009, 11:10 PM) *

Also very much depends on how busy the person is as fiddling around with funny poses can take a lot of time and won't make you very popular with Malcolm the photographer.