Filming

Spike's dream date

i'll prolly go on my birthday...but anyone interested can come along...if anyones interested i can post more info nearer the time and meet anyone who wants to come!! i love the zoo hehe :P

it will be london zoo...easiest i can get to i think...tho i dont think they have a polar bear :P they have penguins tho :lol:

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

no... no .... NO POLAR BEAR??? SHOCKING!

but... PENGUINS! YAY!!

i watched Muppets Christmas carol today, did you know that Muppet Penguins have ice-skating parties! cool. i'd like to be invited to one of those!

sure! i'll accompany you to the zoo if you want me to come that is. You'll have to let me know the dates and times, cuz then i can see for definate!

luv me x x x

Hilow!!!! Can i come to the zoo?? pleases?? pweety please with a cheery i mean cherry on top?! hehe

yays!!!! Elijahs filming in london!!!! its my chance to hypnotise him then fly him to Las Vegas so we can get married... ;)

he's filming Hooligans over here - so, hopefully, he'll be filming at Highbury at a match when I'm there too!!!! obv, well be sittin next to each other and sharin a pot of chips... :firedevil:

ooh im really gettin the hang of this :angry: thingy lol

will be shot in London!  Hoorah!!  :firedevil:  :angry:  ;)

Will be done before Euro 2004.  ;)

This is great news! Thanks SDD!

{London is only a 30 mins train journey for me!} ;)

only 40 mins for me!!!! im so happy!!!! it helps thats it CHRISTMAS DAY TOMORROW too!!!! a woooo hoooooooooo!!!! :D:D:D:D

Elijah says there is alot of violence innit then! Elijah kicking butt! *Yummy* Yes please :rolleyes: It's totally fine by me! :D

Lol! I can't wait for this film! Pow! Bang! Boof!

LoLz! They better bring it out in England! Does anyone know if Eternal sunshine of the spotless mind is gonna come out in England? :rolleyes: Well it's been mentioned in English magazines so it prolly will, hopefully!!! *crosses fingers*

Elijah says there is alot of violence innit then! Elijah kicking butt! *Yummy* Yes please :lol: It's totally fine by me! :D

Lol! I can't wait for this film! Pow! Bang! Boof!

LoLz! They better bring it out in England! Does anyone know if Eternal sunshine of the spotless mind is gonna come out in England? :unsure: Well it's been mentioned in English magazines so it prolly will, hopefully!!! *crosses fingers*

Yeah, I'm sure I saw a review for it in Empire... I'll go see later and see when the release date is.