Ray Park and Heroes!

Looks like Ray Park, a guest to LFCC, might be in Heroes for a good few episodes!

The Force will be with Heroes next season.

British actor Ray Park, whose role as Darth Maul in Star Wars: Episode I -- The Phantom Menace made him an icon to fanboys far and wide, is in talks to join the cast for a sizeable arc.

Little is known about Park's role, except that he would be playing one of the colorful characters at the center of the show's Carnivale-esque storyline. (My guess? He's the character described in the breakdowns as "Knife Thrower.")

http://ausiellofiles.ew.com/2009/06/heroes...-star-wars.html

Its good he is getting more screen work what with this and GI Joe.

He deserves another crack seeing as he is the sole reason that THE PHANTOM MENACE want a total disaster.

The scene in PM where he prowls up and down like a caged tiger is fantastic! They could have done so much more with that fight scene!! But yes fingers crossed he gets something, he is a great guest met him many times fingers crossed for him

Its good he is getting more screen work what with this and GI Joe.

He deserves another crack seeing as he is the sole reason that THE PHANTOM MENACE want a total disaster.

The scene in PM where he prowls up and down like a caged tiger is fantastic! They could have done so much more with that fight scene!! But yes fingers crossed he gets something, he is a great guest met him many times fingers crossed for him

So he is a nice guest to talk to ??

UPDATE: We received the official confirmation from Ray's agent last night that he has inked a deal to appear in this season of HEROES. He could not go into any details about his part, but I am sure everyone will enjoy seeing him in the series. It starts on NBC here in the US on Sept. 21 at 8pm.

http://www.theforce.net/latestnews/story/R...roes_123371.asp

:P