FIRST OFFICIAL NEW MOON TRAILER

Lally03

Below property of MTV

“New Moon†Trailer to Premiere on Sunday

AWESOME news! The first trailer for “New Moon†is headed our way on Sunday!

Last week, we dropped a bombshell of OME proportions when we announced that the cast of “New Moon†will be presenting exclusive footage from their upcoming “Twilight†sequel during the MTV Movie Awards. Now we can reveal that the never-before-seen video that Robert Pattinson, Kristen Stewart and Taylor Lautner will be introducing on Sunday’s live show is the movie’s first trailer.

WOW!! looked programmes on mtv on sunday and cant see it (maybe thats america) But it is on her in the uk at ?9pm? on MTV's own channel

for those without sky i will upload onto you tube, so look out for it monday night

Anyway Whats your Thoughts!! :YAHOO:

*goes to check sky tv guide*.....*jumps up and down like a looney*......yus Monday 9pm! Whoop whoop! I'm all excited now! Must tell my sister to record it for me as she has sky+ and I don't grrrr! Hmmmm unless I can get out of going to bf's and persuade my dad to watch it.......very unlikely though!

I reckon itll get cut out of the UK broadcast. Dunno why, just have a feeling cos we get such an edited version of the show. But we'll always have the internet :lol: Its being launched in high definition on myspace just after its been on MTV apparantely.

Awwwww really hope they don't decide to cut that bit out then!

Ooooh cool bout myspace showing it! Lol when I text my sister to tell her to record it she was like "haahaa I already set it to record". Yay!

I can't believe it's only 15 seconds long! Talk about not giving anything away! Lol not that we don't know what happens but still! I really hope more is shown at MTV! Like maybe 5 mins??

I can't believe it's only 15 seconds long! Talk about not giving anything away! Lol not that we don't know what happens but still! I really hope more is shown at MTV! Like maybe 5 mins??

Yay! Why five minutes though...................why not an hour and a half! :D

I am still looking forward to watching on Monday, cos they are bound to have the main cast there!

Fingers crossed for Twilight and paramore to win!

Yay! Why five minutes though...................why not an hour and a half! :D

I am still looking forward to watching on Monday, cos they are bound to have the main cast there!

Fingers crossed for Twilight and paramore to win!

Ha ha ha ha!

Well according to twilighters.org Rob and Kristen will be in front row, Taylor in 2nd and Kellan and the gang a few rows back! That kinda annoys me tbh as I think they should all sit together!

Woohoo yes Twilight and Paramore to win!