cosplay at this years LFCC

Oh, Alister's been finished for months: [link]

But that was ages ago, and just a mess about - I've been working on the voice since then! That was just a sort of film-and-see-what happens. Oh, and the milk is an in-joke. As is Excalibur... I should do a new video about that! xD

That was acee. :thumbup:.

I am absolutely gutted. The woman sending my latex top has said that she has not finished it and it might not be sent over until after Friday :D.

Which means I might need to re-send my thingy picture to you(the word has totally slipped my mind)..if thats okay?

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ack it's the return of the gold ribbon. I have all my pieces cut for the esther dress just need to put on tonnes of the ribbon. I still have a crown a ruff and her rosary to make. And the petticoat for titania. Eep!

I am absolutely gutted. The woman sending my latex top has said that she has not finished it and it might not be sent over until after Friday :thumbup:.

You could always get some liquid latex and paint it on in 4/5/6 layers? I've not tried it myself but it's been reccomended by other costumers... Perhaps a little too revealing though, but worth a thought perhaps if you're stuck. I'm sure it will work out fine for you in the end!

Two weeks to go and things always fall apart to some extent! My sister who was coming as Harley Quinn lost her job as a hairdresser a couple of weeks ago, which is bad, and we found out they'd been ripping her off re: wages for a long time, but she got a new job on monday which is good - but since she's new at the job they won't let her take the saturday off... so I sadly have no Harley to accompany me! She MAY be able to come on the sunday though if she can get some of the money owed to her.

I took this past week off to make a costume, and ugh - I deviated! So I didn't end up making anything new, just making the changes to my batgirl costume. Still, two weeks of evenings and weekends may provide me with some time to do something at least; or get an old costume out of retirement. Things will work out!!

well, hopefully if I can make it, I'll be cosplaying as Zero from Code Geass complete with helmet^__^

secondly, I'll either be Ciel in the dress he wore in Episode 4 or probobly Misa yet again in a different costume^__^

Pleeease Misa! :thumbup:

I'll definetly be looking out for the ever-famous Man Misa :poki:

On another note.. got the paint for my props! *does happydance*

Never felt more like Winry running around random DIY shops!

Yeah since we're not at the event you know me more at, I might cosplay as Ciel but if Ciel isn't finished on time, It will definatly be Misa after deciding what costume I can use lol

Hey all, i may be sounding very dim... but is this saying you have to register if your cosplaying or just if ur cosplaying and taking part in the masquerade? I only intend to cosplay (good ol Gaara) and if so can i just show up in the gear (and look like a prat travelin from guildford to london lol) or do i go there, get my ticket and then change? Sorry for asking this is my first convention =P

Hey all, i may be sounding very dim... but is this saying you have to register if your cosplaying or just if ur cosplaying and taking part in the masquerade? I only intend to cosplay (good ol Gaara) and if so can i just show up in the gear (and look like a prat travelin from guildford to london lol) or do i go there, get my ticket and then change? Sorry for asking this is my first convention =P

You only need to register if you're actually entering the masquerade, not if you just want to cosplay around the event in general. :WAVE:

I'll probably going as Briar Rose from Sleeping Beauty on the Sunday.

How is the cosplay at LFCC? Last time I went there was hardly anyone doing it, I think I'd feel abit out of place! lol

There's usually quite a lot of people cosplaying - but this year we've got tons entering the masquerade alone, let alone those who're just coming along. :P

Gutted and really quite pee'd off.

I ordered my top over a month ago and just got an email saying that it won't be shipped until tomorrow.

Since it's coming from America I won't be wearin it for LFCC.

How annoyed am I.

awh, that really sucks. I really hope it gets to you in time, you never know, maybe it will. Fingers crossed for you :smile:

• Showmasters Admin

I just want to say a big thank you to TurkFox for all her work she has put into this part of the show

you have really made it happen this year so well done :wub:

and to all the cosplayers that are taking part also thanks for all the hard work that you have all put in i really look forward to seeing all the outfits its going to be amazing have a really grate weekend :smile:

see you all soon

jason :YAHOO:

Gutted and really quite pee'd off.

I ordered my top over a month ago and just got an email saying that it won't be shipped until tomorrow.

Since it's coming from America I won't be wearin it for LFCC.

How annoyed am I.

awh, that really sucks. I really hope it gets to you in time, you never know, maybe it will. Fingers crossed for you :smile:

I emailed the woman and told her that I needed it for Friday and she said because it was her mistake she would ensure it was with me by Weds.

Heres hoping.

Shoddy pics because I was using self timer! (and the fact that its bloody difficult to bend in this top lol)

but MY TOP CAAAME =D Woo! Need to find some way of enhancing my ahem..bossoms before the event because it squishes them into avalon but woop

11hzdy8.jpg

23h2hko.jpg

axla81.jpg