cosplay at this years LFCC

Has Pre-registration been announced yet? :thumbup:

Not yet, though that hasn't stopped people trying to send their forms in... *shakes head*

For the record, guys - any forms sent in before it opens won't actually be dealt with til it opens!

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do you have to pre register?

and like do you just go to the LFCC in costume?

you don't have to pay for entering do you?

cause i wanna go to sat and sun in 2 different costumes lol.

but yeah..thats IF i can go....

TurkFox, please correct me if I am wrong with this post:

Do you have to pre register?

If you want to take part in the Masquerade, yes, you will have to pre-register.

and like do you just go to the LFCC in costume?

I'm not sure if I am understanding this question correctly, so I apologize if this isn't the answer you were looking for. There's a lot of people coming in costume that don't take part in the Masquerade. If you've preregistered for the Masquerade you just show up in costume on the day, yes.

you don't have to pay for entering do you?

No, you don't pay for entering the Masquerade. But you will need to buy an entry ticket for the event.

cause i wanna go to sat and sun in 2 different costumes lol.

As far as I am aware you could enter with both costumes if the Masquerade is done both days.

I really need some help. can anybody find me a picutre of queen esther of albion from trinity blood in her black gown, without the standing collar. Please, i've looked everywhere and can't find it the only picture i can find is one of the costume on cosplay.com as a costume. eep.

Just sent my pre-reg form :D.

This is kinda scary. This will be my most daring Lara outfit yet (I thought last years leotard would be but latex..come on..) and I'm a bt nervous about getting up in front of more folk.

Good luck! I'm sure you'll do great :D

I'm still thinking about entering the masquerade or not... probably not xD

Hmmm My friends and I are cosplaying (Just to be uber cool) I'm going as Miki from Shugo Chara, one of my friends is going as Misa and the other as L, are there many others going as any people from either Death Note or Shugo Chara?

And in the masquerade can you just get up and walk or do you have to do a routine?

Edited by Quicksilverneko

Hmmm My friends and I are cosplaying (Just to be uber cool) I'm going as Miki from Shugo Chara, one of my friends is going as Misa and the other as L, are there many others going as any people from either Death Note or Shugo Chara?

And in the masquerade can you just get up and walk or do you have to do a routine?

You can just walk on pose and then walk off, skits are optional.

Wow :D If I see you there,I may have to ask for a photo with you and your friends. I love Death Note!

Still getting around to Shugo Chara.

You don't have to do a skit :)

Edited by xVickyCullenx