cosplay at this years LFCC

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lizzy we had two awesome Gwens on sunday, Sasha and Sarah

Cool. I only saw one of them, wish I had seen both! I also saw a Ianto when I was collecting my photos at the end of the day, they looked good too. And you looked great on Saturday, didn't see you on Sunday, where were you hiding? :D

Aw thanks guys :). Yeah, beatrixkiddo I was looking for you on Sunday for a photo but I couldn't find you.

I totally forgot my costume on Sunday so I had to leave cosplay..we were so hectic between Peter and Phelps twins to even attempt to say this to the cosplay desk....

BK are you in Glasgow?

:D

No im not unfortunatley, bit far for me travel-wise.

And I spotted you sunday briefly in a queue lol I wanst the doc on sunday though, was more casual as I was working the cosplay desk.

Have to get a photo at some point, maybe CM London if your coming in costume? (Hell even if your not lol)

Also, I saw a really good Gwen on Sunday, but I didn't speak to her or get a photo - but whoever you are, you looked amazing.

I don't know if it was me you saw but I was Gwen on Sunday. This is me:

(Just a quick one taken in the station before I left for the event, it's the only one I've got :blink: )

SarahAsGwen1a.jpg

(Just a quick one taken in the station before I left for the event, it's the only one I've got :smile: )

Yes! It was you. You looked amazing! I was so impressed.

Also, were you Captain Jack at CM15?

(Just a quick one taken in the station before I left for the event, it's the only one I've got :lol: )

Yes! It was you. You looked amazing! I was so impressed.

Also, were you Captain Jack at CM15?

Aww, thanks :wub:

Yes, that was me :)

Aww, thanks :wub:

Yes, that was me :)

That's okay!

And cool, you looked brilliant there too! I told you I loved your coat in the morning, but it took me until the afternoon to pluck up the courage to ask to take a photo of you lol. If you don't mind me asking, what other costumes do you have (if you have more)?

Okay, very last minute, but this is my youngest Matthew (age 11) in his final fantasy cloud costume.

Minus the hair, as believe it or not, he is a bit shy and that is the thing he was worried about the most

He is not entering in the masquerade cos it clashes with the Peter Facinelli talk, and he is probably a bit too shy, but feel free to say hi!

I think your sons costume was very good! He spent a fair amount of time in the Video Game section. :wub:

Okay, very last minute, but this is my youngest Matthew (age 11) in his final fantasy cloud costume.

Minus the hair, as believe it or not, he is a bit shy and that is the thing he was worried about the most

He is not entering in the masquerade cos it clashes with the Peter Facinelli talk, and he is probably a bit too shy, but feel free to say hi!

I think your sons costume was very good! He spent a fair amount of time in the Video Game section. :D

I saw the little boy as Cloud wandering around with his mum and dad; he looks wonderful!

Thank you! We bought lots of his costume, and spent quite a while reshaping it. The sword was a pain in the bum! I have huge respect for cosplayers that make their own props! It took me most of a week (not long to most of you, but I had only allowed a week thinking that I wouldn't have had much to do to the costume cos we bought the trousers skirt and jumper. But when it arrived, there were no pockets or straps or anything, so we had to do loads to make it more authentic. Big respect for all the amazing costumes we saw!!!!

He had a fantastic time and said people were so friendly! Both my boys (and their Dad!) loved the game zone.

Matthew (cloud) even decided he didn't want to go to the harry potter talk cos it would have meant leaving the cosplay zone. He thought you guys were awesome!

He wants to go next year. He and his brother are working out what characters they can dress as in order to do the masquerade together. :D I think he will be braver this time cos they are talking about choreography for the masquerade rather than just walking on.