Dollhouse got renewed

deadrobot

Which channel is it on in the UK? Something on sky probably? Boo!

It's on Sci-Fi, tuesdays at 9 pm.

And I'm SO damn happy it was renewed, I was really anxious it wouldn't be. It seems almost like a miracle that they did it, LOL

Yay! Great news there for Joss and Eliza! It's good to see their show is getting a chance! I've seen the first 6 or 7 eps of Dollhouse online and loved every minute. Haven't had much chance to see the rest but will do at some point or on DVD (which hopefully will happen at some point).

Episode 13 was always meant to be the finale, but the American network only ordered 12 episodes due to the 13th clashing with something else. 13 was due to come out on the DVD as a second season was originally unlikely. But, as we now know, a second season has been ordered.

A similar thing happened with the finale of Prison Break. After the conclusion there are two further episodes that chart the time between when they are exonerated and when Michael dies. Called "The Final Break", it shows what happens when Sara is arrested for Christine's murder and Micheal ends up giving his own life so she can escape He already knows he has little time left as we see his nose bleeding again when they are walking on the beach.

I thought Dollhouse was a great series and a second will hopefully be as good.