hey need some help with photos

Kyle Beech

I've printed off A4 size posters onto photopaper before in the past and got them signed - they're not official reproductions of course, merely me just printing them off a computer. I always get worried the guest will refuse to sign it cos it's not an official license item but I guess I've been lucky so far or maybe they just dont mind.

I use Photobox for mine, they're pretty good.

On this subject does anyone know a good printer for printing copies of stills the same quality as the original?

I sold a Barbara Shelley still on Ebay which went for 15 quid with 4 other close bidders and i paid 1.50 for it originally.Im wishing i had printed a few more off.

I have been using Snapfish too. The only things to remember if using them;

1 - Some photos turn out darker when they are printed, so I have learned to brighten mine slightly before printing.

2 - On your horizontal photos, they often crop the left and right sides, so remember not to put anything too close to the edges.

3 - Recently they have taken up to a week to deliver mine from my date of order, so make sure you give yourself over a week before C15 when ordering.

Edited by Zagreus

Ive been using www.kodakgallery.co.uk/ for as long as I can remember, u do have to sign up (which takes a few minutes) but I found that it a very reliable site, with excellent postage (about 3 working days usually). and it lets you crop the image how you want if it is bigger than 8 x10. If the photo u upload is of a decent quality, then you'll get an great photo printed on high quality glossy photopaper. Someone mentioned above that some of there images get printed darker or get croped in certain places which you have to compensate for. I have had no problems like this with Kodak, in fact every image I have orderd has been printed exactly how i croped it, with no colour defects. They charge £1.19 per 10x8 but they do charge for postage (i think its around £3) but if you are ordering more than one photo then its worth it.

so yeah, I recommend www.kodakgallery.co.uk/