Sunday Night Party

showmasters

well no but damn it i want to be a cow-girl... wait that sounds very pylean... cow-lady? Rodeo chick? hmmm need to learn female cowboy lingo. Space cowboy is a hard theme to come up with a costume for.

Well, I'll be coming from Tennessee. Although I don't usually dress like a cowgirl, I do have my Cowgirl hat, and my boots that I bought to see Bret Michaels at the Poison concert. (black with red roses for the song Every Rose Has It's Thorn) Yes, I'm an 80's hair band girl!

Anyway, If anyone would like me to bring them something from TN to wear, just let me know. Not sure about the "Space" part though. :o

It says chill out party. I think it will just be smaller as some people will be leaving on the sunday for work/school/whatever on monday. I'm not, got the monday booked off work :)

It is very confusing we'll just have to see when we get there am sure SM will post more info closer to the time.

Personally I thought it meant the atmosphere would be kinda like it is in a pub. Probs have music in the background and comfy chairs. I wouldn't take my word on it coz I'm just guessing.

Sounds OK...I never say no to a comfy chair!

knowing me i will be exhausted by the sunday due to the fact of being too excited to sleep for at least a month prior to the con lol so for this party odds are if you see someone walking around half asleep in their pjs and slippers that'll be me lol

knowing me i will be exhausted by the sunday due to the fact of being too excited to sleep for at least a month prior to the con lol so for this party odds are if you see someone walking around half asleep in their pjs and slippers that'll be me lol

Hahahaha! Damnit you've pinched my idea! *starts rummaging for outfit NOT pyjama themed*

Hahahaha! Damnit you've pinched my idea! *starts rummaging for outfit NOT pyjama themed*

hahaha that's ok we can both wear pj's and just say we misread the party theme and thought it was 'sleepy cowboy' lol

i got to admit i was kind of thinking originally it would be kind of cool to make the sunday chill out party a pajama party :P love mooching about in my pjs and slippers