Another event for Twilight fans in the UK

showmasters

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've got a rekindled love for Kellan tonight after watching him in Heroes, he is just so loveable. You seem like a nice sister, did you just buy her a present 'cos you wanted to?

Half Blood prince is out July 17th and the trailers look AMAZING

It got moved to being released on wednesday the 15th. Nobody really knows why though I dont think.

Releasing on a Weds is really unconventional, isn't it? Means we can all go and see it for cheap on Orange Weds

I've got a rekindled love for Kellan tonight after watching him in Heroes, he is just so loveable. You seem like a nice sister, did you just buy her a present 'cos you wanted to?

It got moved to being released on wednesday the 15th. Nobody really knows why though I dont think.

Releasing on a Weds is really unconventional, isn't it? Means we can all go and see it for cheap on Orange Weds

Awwwww I missed it, I need to see him in Heroes!

Yeah just saw it and thought of her! I knew she'd like it and knew that it'd remind her of Kellan! She's stressing out tonight so thought it would be the perfect time to give her it!

Ooooh tell you what film I wanna go see......Transformers 2! Not normally my sorta film but I really enjoyed the 1st one!

who is oliver? and should I know him? lol

Did you go to MK this weekend? He was the ginger haired boy from Star Wars who played Seek, he was there on Sunday

I love Transformers and Shia LaBeuf is cool. I always remember him as the kid from Even Stevens on CBBC. He would be a really great guest actually, if anybody important is watching! I should suggest him.

No I didn't go and I can't say I know who that is either, not a big Star Wars fan, I'm rubbish lol.

I haven't seen it either but once I saw how nice Oliver looked I really wanted to watch it! How shallow of me, I also think I like to jump on bandwagons. But I do think I'd like the stories, to redeem myself.

OMG!

Kellan is in Heroes??

i didn't know that!

who does he play??

:thumbup:

Wolverine and Star Trek both got released on a wednesday aswell. big blockbusters. The first 2 days count as a preview, so not as many trailers at the start, etc. and yes, because of Orange wednesdays too. by the next wednesday following release, its not as popular/busy, so trying to get everyone in..make more money quicker you know.. in times of a credit crunch! LOL (I work for Odeon cinemas..)

OMG!

Kellan is in Heroes??

i didn't know that!

who does he play??

:thumbup:

Kellan was in the episode 'Five years gone' season one. He played Clares husband.

OMG!!

YEAHH.. i remember now :lol::D:D:D

eeeeep!

gonna watch tht episode again later :) :D

OMG!

Kellan is in Heroes??

i didn't know that!

who does he play??

:D

Kellan was in the episode 'Five years gone' season one. He played Clares husband.

OMG!!

YEAHH.. i remember now :D:D:D:D

eeeeep!

gonna watch tht episode again later :) :P

me too.. now you've mentioned it! :D