Another event for Twilight fans in the UK

showmasters

Most of them I think.

Queen Sidel said she borrowed Too Talls laptop at the con today after someone there gave her a tipoff about the spam.

Must be really annoying for them. Reallly busy with Collectormania, then idiots like that go and post all that c**p!

Makes me really cross!

If I could get hold of them, I would offer to keep an eye on the site for them tomorrow.

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most of them I think.

Queen Sidel said she borrowed Too Talls laptop at the con today after someone there gave her a tipoff about the spam.

Must be really annoying for them. Reallly busy with Collectormania, then idiots like that go and post all that c**p!

Makes me really cross!

If I could get hold of them, I would offer to keep an eye on the site for them tomorrow.

If you were able to, that's not such a bad idea coz someone needs to take care of the threads while most the mods are at collectormania or cons in general.

Oh but wouldn't it be lovely to win though!

I would hold my own private Twilight convention.......with EVERYONE from both films.......Bellas Truck...........The Volvo (but didn't a girl win that on the Tyra Banks show for getting trampled at a book signing.......... Ooh, what else,.............oh yes, it would be held in Forks High School,........We'd play baseball.............have a prom..................go on a school trip..................barbque on La Push beach.......with a trip to Volterra after the con..........................but you guys could come too!

See, I am really good at Day Dreaming :D

POP!

That was the sound of my bubble bursting! :D

Ahhhh if only that could come true! That would be an awesome con/holiday lol!

:-O a girl won the volvo?? omg! So she meant to get trampled on??

Noticed you mentioned 'the volvo'. I haven't got THE volvo (obviously, cuz the crushed girl from Tyra did! lol) but....I am a very proud shiny, SILVER volvo owner! :poki: Its not as fast as Edwards but it looks the part - very distracting when I look at it from my bedroom window and all I can 'see' is Rob/Edward leaning against the back of it! :wub: ( Its a C30 & it's even got the same wheels as the one in the movie! :dance: ). Haven't had it for long but I love it soooooooo much. :(:YAHOO:

I'm coming to ET2 (can't wait!), so you're very welcome to meet 'Edward' there. (lol I know - I am sooooo sad - my car's called Edward, it just had to be.) Just call me "stupid, shiny volver owner!" ha ha he he

Found these fanmade clips, they're worth a watch...njoy...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=clK4NFJlfOI...player_embedded

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ER0lX3fTbmQ...player_embedded

Edited by Alaska

Where where where do you have a link for the ebay auction?!

I'm looking for an unsigned copy and I can't find one anywhere!

I got a signed 'photocopy'... If i could of found an original signed copy I would of considered bidding (still don't know what my limit would of been!!!).

I was curious about the script so didnt mind it being 'fake' signatures. The seller i got it from sells them for £17.00 (no need to bid) and it is a bound copy, Iwas really pleased with the quality of the copy - it wasnt shabby. It arrived from the States within 3 days.

the seller name: ghoosh

After reading Catherine Harwicke book on Twilight I REALLY wanted to work in the movie industry too (fixation led to buying the screenplay!).... Has anyone else read CH Directors notebook?

Dayna.....I would not be a SPOILER (phew!!):D I want to be surprised by New Moon too, the trailer was enough to keep me in suspense.. :D

Oh but wouldn't it be lovely to win though!

I would hold my own private Twilight convention.......with EVERYONE from both films.......Bellas Truck...........The Volvo (but didn't a girl win that on the Tyra Banks show for getting trampled at a book signing.......... Ooh, what else,.............oh yes, it would be held in Forks High School,........We'd play baseball.............have a prom..................go on a school trip..................barbque on La Push beach.......with a trip to Volterra after the con..........................but you guys could come too!

See, I am really good at Day Dreaming :D

POP!

That was the sound of my bubble bursting! :D

Hahahaha Rhi that sounds like heaven, sign me up! And btw you need a secretary to help u get through all those messages on deviant art :P

Whats this about spam?

Yeah I reckon so.

There was horrible p o r n agraphic spam over the weekend, but Jola is on the case!!!

Feel sorry for her having to go in there and look at it in order to delete it

Omg! :D Not nice.. some people are just... dumb.. lol. The moderators shouldnt have to worry about that stuff this weekend when they have Collectormania on, sigh.

Bahahah. Is it weird that I find the P O R N posts funny?

Umm - not coming from you! :WINCE: Ha ha

Glad you do though.

when I was 12, me and my friend were walking back to her house and a man stepped out in front of us and flashed!

I laughed my head off at him, but she started crying and ran home. At the time I had no clue why she was so upset. I thought he looked ridiculous standing there with his flashers mac with nothing on underneath and black socks and trainers...............why do I remember the black socks and trainers! Ha Ha

Some people get really upset. Personally I don't think it belongs on any normal sites

Right thats me off my high horse now.

Watching the MTV awards again, and Rob and Cam just went onstage for their best fight award

Bahahah. Is it weird that I find the P O R N posts funny?

Umm - not coming from you! :WINCE: Ha ha

Glad you do though.

when I was 12, me and my friend were walking back to her house and a man stepped out in front of us and flashed!

I laughed my head off at him, but she started crying and ran home. At the time I had no clue why she was so upset. I thought he looked ridiculous standing there with his flashers mac with nothing on underneath and black socks and trainers...............why do I remember the black socks and trainers! Ha Ha

Some people get really upset. Personally I don't think it belongs on any normal sites

Right thats me off my high horse now.

Watching the MTV awards again, and Rob and Cam just went onstage for their best fight award

Oh God lol, that happened to a friend of mine when she was that age and she was really traumatized by it. I know some people younger than me dont give two hoots about stuff like that, but its the fact that its a forum for twilight fans (presuming thats where it is, havent seen it yet) and the person surely knows that there will be a lot of minors on here. I teach 8/9 year olds and the level of things they know about that type of stuff astounds me and i hate it!

Anyway, back to my coffee, kitkat and corrections :)

I agree with you there Jo, but the sad fact is that they are exposed to so much stuff these days that schools have to give informational talks earlier and earlier.

They willhave sex ed ready to go to school before long! ;)

I think I laughed when I was 12 cos I was so innocent and he looked ridiculous. Thankfully it never effected me at all.

I know two girls walking through the park that were assaulted by one man, no weapon or anything, they were just stunned into submission. I find that more worrying, so that is one of the reason our family started Taekwondo, I have two stunning lads, and I always want them to be able to protect themselves

Plus, they look amazing when they are training.............so proud! :D

(Not like me and hubby who end up sweating like pigs ! :D

Hi all.

OMG haven't been on here since yesterday evening!! ;)

There's always so much to go through unless I keep on top of it!

I was settling in for a long forum session last night when our bed collapsed - actually it was only hubby's side. My daughter sat on the bed and disappeared - very funny!!! So me and hubby where fixing it til midnight! :D

The YouTube thing is brilliant - lucky girls!

Hi all.

I was settling in for a long forum session last night when our bed collapsed - actually it was only hubby's side. My daughter sat on the bed and disappeared - very funny!!! So me and hubby where fixing it til midnight! :D

Ha ha ha ohhhh noooo bout your bed collapsing! Awww your poor daughter! Have you manage to fix it permanently or will you have to buy a new 1?

Hi all.

Ha ha ha ohhhh noooo bout your bed collapsing! Awww your poor daughter! Have you manage to fix it permanently or will you have to buy a new 1?

I think it will be OK - it's the stupid wooden slatt things, about 10 of them came away.

Debbie I completely forgot to buy Bliss! Bugger!

Mmmm ok I want cake now! A chocolate one!

Lol I'm watching Celebrity Wife Swap! Freddie Staaaarr!! Oooh he's havin a right paddy!!

i'll post u mine me and my sis both bought one DURH!!!

its quite good just got interviews from the cast ive seen them all b4 but its good to have them all to hand lol

Ahhh you plum lol! Fancy doing that! When is it that you're moving to Canada? Oh oh Debbie will you be gracing the lovely minor lads with your presence again next month??

i most certainly will be minoring it up next month wouldnt miss it for the world, im gonna be there all day again so we can geek it up and talk about twilight and the minor alllll day lol

im guessing your coming yeah???

Debbie I completely forgot to buy Bliss! Bugger!

Mmmm ok I want cake now! A chocolate one!

Lol I'm watching Celebrity Wife Swap! Freddie Staaaarr!! Oooh he's havin a right paddy!!

i'll post u mine me and my sis both bought one DURH!!!

its quite good just got interviews from the cast ive seen them all b4 but its good to have them all to hand lol

Ahhh you plum lol! Fancy doing that! When is it that you're moving to Canada? Oh oh Debbie will you be gracing the lovely minor lads with your presence again next month??

i most certainly will be minoring it up next month wouldnt miss it for the world, im gonna be there all day again so we can geek it up and talk about twilight and the minor alllll day lol

im guessing your coming yeah???

WOOHOO!! Yus I shall be there! I'm staying with Emma again! So twlightness and minorness is totally on the agenda!! Ha ha can't wait!!

HMV and Amazon are just a couple of places that are selling them. There'll be more but they are the sites I go to regularly. Also TV merch and Cinequest sell them but there's no point in having them imported from the US when you can buy them here in the UK.

Hi all.

OMG haven't been on here since yesterday evening!! :thumbup:

I was settling in for a long forum session last night when our bed collapsed - actually it was only hubby's side. My daughter sat on the bed and disappeared - very funny!!! So me and hubby where fixing it til midnight! :dance:

Oh my word! Nightmare!

I hate slatted beds, they always collapse. We finally got round to replacing ours a couple of years ago, I love my Ikea bed now :D

Hope you fixed it okay

any word on when/where the northern event will be?

*hopes for my birthday weekend - sept 14th*

NOTHING yet -hopefully we hear this week.. :thumbup:

Would be nice if it was on your birthday.....what a pressie!! :P

any word on when/where the northern event will be?

*hopes for my birthday weekend - sept 14th*

Oy yeah, that would be awesome :WINCE: My 18th was at ET1 and I can honestly say: best. birthday. ever. First drink I ever bought (legally *ahem*) was a Twilight cocktail!