Another event for Twilight fans in the UK

showmasters

There's just so much I wanna buy! I posted a link to a gorgeous Twilight throw earlier. Did you see it?

Ok so I'm torn....do I buy myself some Isle Esme inspired earrings and bracelet orrrr do I wait like 4 months til my b'day (Oooh yeah exactly 4 months til my b'day now!) and ask someone to buy them for me?? It's soooo long away though!!

Oh oh I'm on the merch part of the twilight news site now and I soooo wanna buy the Bella perfume! I love the bottle!! I also want a hoodie from there but it's like $90!

update

Before I can go to bed I have to:

Make a bride and groom for two wedding cakes 2 hrs) * 1 bride done

make five dragons (1 hr) *doing that now

make two celtic knotwork piped plaques (30 mins)

pipe grass and fix sugar daffodils round a cake (30 mins) * done!

paint the details on a suitcase wedding cake (30 mins) * done!

make two pairs of miniature flip flops(15 mins)

make sugar confetti (okay, this is a quick job) (5 mins) *kev doing now

Pipe three trails round a wedding cake (20 mins)

Fix unwired sugar blossoms and roses on same cake (30 mins - 1 hr )

etsy?

i look everytime the ad comes on

matthew wanted to rent it on box office :(

Ha ha Matthew thinks the same way as me then! I nearly did!!

http://www.etsy.com

it's a fab site that sells hand made stuff! Put Twilight in the search bar and it comes up with looooaaaads of stuff!!

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Awwww I want a baby!! Then I can buy it a twilight baby grow! It's soooo cute!

Oh I won't be going to bed any time soon....my bro and his gf are staying over and they've just gone to bed so gonna wait a while before I go to bed me thinks!

Awwww I want a baby!! Then I can buy it a twilight baby grow! It's soooo cute!

AWWWW CUTE!

Oh I won't be going to bed any time soon....my bro and his gf are staying over and they've just gone to bed so gonna wait a while before I go to bed me thinks!

ALWAYS AWKWARD!

update

Before I can go to bed I have to:

Make a bride and groom for two wedding cakes 2 hrs) * 1 bride done

make five dragons (1 hr) *1 DONE

make two celtic knotwork piped plaques (30 mins)

pipe grass and fix sugar daffodils round a cake (30 mins) * done!

paint the details on a suitcase wedding cake (30 mins) * done!

make two pairs of miniature flip flops(15 mins)

make sugar confetti (okay, this is a quick job) (5 mins) *DONE

Pipe three trails round a wedding cake (20 mins)

Fix unwired sugar blossoms and roses on same cake (30 mins - 1 hr )

:(

Mmmmmm cereal at night is yum! :) hehe

I totally attacked some Youtuber who offered to send the New Moon script to people lol I was like YOU REALISE UR RUINING THIS FOR EVERYONE?? haha, I hate that stuff.

there r so many spoliers about i dont know whats true and whats not

i really dont want to read them but sometimes i cant help moving my mouse and cicking lol

i was reading the (supposed) script the other day and got like 4 lines in and got angry at myself so shut the pc down and had to walk away

but november is soooo far away grrrr :(

Morning guys!

How are you all?

Todays the day of Strawberry fair in Cambridge, and for the first time in 5 years im not going! Which sucks, cos I LOVE it. But instead I'll be shopping. Joy of joys.

What you all up to today? x

Morning :)

ooo a strawberry fair sounds like good fun how come you aren't going?

and today i have more revision for my history A2 ahhhh goooddd cannot wait until it ends!!!

and quite tempted to pop over to collectormania as live in milton keynes like 2 mins away from the staduim mmmm very tempting haha

have fun shopping! :)

I am trying to drag myself away from this computer.........to do house cleaning!!!!!

Ive been trying since last night to download last episode of Prison Break - i missed it.. :YAHOO: Manged to get it but it was playing veeeeeerrrrrryyyyy sssssslllllooooowwwwwwllllyyyyy! :(:yoda:

And thanks Rhi for LostProphets links - i was tapping my feet and 'shakin ma bootee' (and a bit of lady like head banging) last night.

I am trying to drag myself away from this computer.........to do house cleaning!!!!!

Ive been trying since last night to download last episode of Prison Break - i missed it.. :YAHOO: Manged to get it but it was playing veeeeeerrrrrryyyyy sssssslllllooooowwwwwwllllyyyyy! :(:yoda:

And thanks Rhi for LostProphets links - i was tapping my feet and 'shakin ma bootee' (and a bit of lady like head banging) last night.

Glad you enjoyed the links! :YAHOO:

Haven't gone to bed yet :dance: Still got one cake to assemble, then I can trot off to bed.

(Its cos we had a mega busy weekend, then family shoved in another two tier wedding cake that I really didn't have time for, plus things like helping best man with speech etc etc)

(snore) Hubby has just made the royal icing, off to stick on the roses and go to bed. He is going to deliver it for me bless him

and today i have more revision for my history A2 ahhhh goooddd cannot wait until it ends!!!

That is exactly what I am doing right now! Bloody history. Which modules are you doing? I'm on Henry IV & France at the mo, joy of joys!

Afternoon everyone - all busy with housework and revision lol.....

I must admit I spend more time on here than I should and then rush around the house trying to catch up with myself but never seem to do it!!!!

I love Etsy too.. but too much to choose from and end up spending more money!!! Have you seen the Twilight custom Converse's whoa they are nice.. Sam was looking at those...hoping I think I would buy them for her Birthday.... just a wee bit too expensive for me. I prefer the ones from Canvaswarriors you get more choice and we can see them at ET2 or LFCC if you go on the Sunday.

Dont know what the weather is doing by you all but its been raining here all morning which is a bore!!!!

Rhi hope you get some sleep eventually :uhoh:

Well, I am finally off to bed

Stil got three more tiers to ice, but I am going to do them at about 5pm so I can have some sleep first.

Pleased with the cakes today though, so thats what counts. Glad we;ve only got 2 next week,.........recovery week"!

That sounds fab if they have the converse at LFCC on the Sunday, look forward to seeing them.

Someone on Deviantart does the custom converse, and they are amazing, but a bit pricey the way my kids go through shoes.

Speak to you later!

Afternoon everyone.

It's taken me ages to read through all the stuff on here! :WINCE:

Brilliant news about your shield Rhi - you're extremely talented. :(

Studied Etsy and stopped before it got out of hand! :(

Grease was great, Ray Quinn was 'indisposed' so didn't perform but his stand-in was really good - very funny! :D

Missed the train on the way back because me and Jess were buying every magazine at Victoria Station that mentioned Twilight or the actors and I finally bought The Host. We ran like mad things but the train was just pulling away! :chair:

Some nice railway man said that he'd pretend he hadn't seen us and that we could get on the next train in 30 mins! :D

Love you Moderators - hurry back!!

Edited by Juliette

Grease was great, Ray Quinn was 'indisposed' so didn't perform but his stand-in was really good - very funny! biggrin.gif

Missed the train on the way back because me and Jess were buying every magazine at Victoria Station that mentioned Twilight or the actors and I finally bought The Host. We ran like mad things but the train was just pulling away!

Aww, sucks when that happens if you've been looking forward to seeing a specific actor. My parents booked tickets for Oliver! in London at Easter specially to see Rowan Atkinson (4 tickets, must have been pricey!) and when we got there, turned out that Rowan Atkinson was "indisposed" and we had his understudy instead :( It was still amazing and everything, but disappointing all the same. That girl from the TV competition wasn't playing Nancy either, but that didn't make a difference as we never watched that xD.

Argh bad times missing the train! Lucky the guy was so nice though, and great that you got the Host, amazing book!!!

http://www.etsy.com

it's a fab site that sells hand made stuff! Put Twilight in the search bar and it comes up with looooaaaads of stuff!!

Have just spent over an hour browsing on Etsy, never been on it b4 - thanks for the link! Some great stuff on there. x

Ahhh no problem! I'm still debating over what to buy from there! Lol!

Morning guys!

How are you all?

Todays the day of Strawberry fair in Cambridge, and for the first time in 5 years im not going! Which sucks, cos I LOVE it. But instead I'll be shopping. Joy of joys.

What you all up to today? x

Well I was meant to go to Cleethorpes but haven't gone. It's the riverside festival here in Gainsborough today but don't think I'll go. Movie awards is being shown on MTV atm and woooooh I finally managed to watch it from the beginning! Yaaaaay!

That is exactly what I am doing right now! Bloody history. Which modules are you doing? I'm on Henry IV & France at the mo, joy of joys!

Ohhh im doing American History from like 1877-1980 which includes civil rights and presidents and then British history which is more like politics :( France is meant to be pretty good is it? at least it sounds better than learning about Wilson and Atlee lol

im sooo nervous about the exam, I need my A!! lol

Keep your fingers crossed people :)

Ive been trying since last night to download last episode of Prison Break - i missed it.. :WINCE: Manged to get it but it was playing veeeeeerrrrrryyyyy sssssslllllooooowwwwwwllllyyyyy! :(:(

Glad you enjoyed the links! :chair:

Haven't gone to bed yet :D Still got one cake to assemble, then I can trot off to bed.

(Its cos we had a mega busy weekend, then family shoved in another two tier wedding cake that I really didn't have time for, plus things like helping best man with speech etc etc)

(snore) Hubby has just made the royal icing, off to stick on the roses and go to bed. He is going to deliver it for me bless him

I can't believe you were still up decorating those cakes!

Ohhh im doing American History from like 1877-1980 which includes civil rights and presidents and then British history which is more like politics :( France is meant to be pretty good is it? at least it sounds better than learning about Wilson and Atlee lol

Crossed!!! :(

Ohhh im doing American History from like 1877-1980 which includes civil rights and presidents and then British history which is more like politics sad.gif France is meant to be pretty good is it? at least it sounds better than learning about Wilson and Atlee lol

That does sound dreadful! I'm so glad I don't have to do modern history :( Instead I have British history (Henry VIII, Edward VI, Mary I and Elizabeth I), and European history: Spain (Ferdinand and Isabella, Charles I and Philip II), Charles V Holy Roman Emperor, and Henry IV of France. Yays. Do you have an exam on Monday? Yep, need that A, I'm taking history at uni, but right now I have no idea why!!

Good luck!! :(

Fingers crossed and goodluck!!

Spoilers such as photos of scenes being shot or things that have been said in interviews and little snippets of updates on twi sites I can deal with but reading the screenplay is a bit too much info for me. I like the element of surprise! Saying that, I think seeing Bella on the back of a biker's bike was a bit much for me lol! I was like "What? Nooooo.....that's not how it happens" lol. Oh and the mention of a swimming pool too-I was a bit confused about that lol!

I'm abit worried that when it comes to finally going to see the film that I'll be as bad as I was with Twilight and just be totally critical! I'll have to go to the cinemas over and over just to eventually be able to ignore that it's an adaptation and to just see it as a film (if that makes sense)!

I was the same with Twilight but having watched it and read it over and over it doesn't bother me so much now that there are massive differences between the two. It did and I know it will with New Moon but I think I'll be more prepared for some disappointments.

The swimming pool thing is a bit worrying - who would own in a swimming pool in Forks unless they're substituting the cliff for a diving board!!!! That definately wouldn't work! :(