Another event for Twilight fans in the UK

showmasters

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow! Just had an email from an art and crafts friend who lives near forks, and said that Forks gets 152 inches of rainfall per year!

OMG! No wonder it was so hard to film! ;)

I checked, and Cardiff by me only gets 42 inches a year! And we thought we got a lot of rain! ;)

That's a serious amount of rain!I didn't realise that it was that extreme.

Still no news then....sigh.....

After all that I couldn't find an icon I liked (well that would work anyway) - I'll try again later.

I'm off to take Jess to dancing in a mo and I won't be back til gone 10. No doubt there'll be about 6 pages of very interesting Twilight facts/smut on here when I get back!! I'm counting on you lot!!! ;)

Edited by Juliette

Where is everyone??:(

OMG - just seen your message Dayna - bye!!

Awwww there was no more Kellan-ness! I was only able to watch the last 20 mins! I wanna watch it agaaaaaaiiiiiiiin!!!! From the beginning so I get to see more Kellan!

I am just back from having a delicious meal at a friends house - I LOVE GETTING MY DINNER HANDED TO ME!!

I am going to bed now - Muse tickets on sale tomorrow, havent decided yet whether to go and queue at 8.00 am or risk buying online at 9.00am!! :(

omg!!

who esle bought heat magazine this week? :D

Got it yesta. Mmmmmmmmmm Robbbbbbbbb and his sexy pics!!

I am just back from having a delicious meal at a friends house - I LOVE GETTING MY DINNER HANDED TO ME!!

I am going to bed now - Muse tickets on sale tomorrow, havent decided yet whether to go and queue at 8.00 am or risk buying online at 9.00am!! :(

Ooooh what did you have for your dinner?

Awww I wanna go see Muse! Could you not ring up the ticket office at 8am then?

I had Iranian food - very delicious. Im not adventurous in the kitchen.. ;)

Online information said ticket sales begin at 9.00 am - I thought it was usually 8.00 am too?.. :huh:

Fingers crossed i get the tickets!!

Where is everyone??:headscratch:

Awwww there was no more Kellan-ness! I was only able to watch the last 20 mins! I wanna watch it agaaaaaaiiiiiiiin!!!! From the beginning so I get to see more Kellan!

Missed Kellan too! ;) Oh well off to bye-byes - speak to you all tomorrow! :huh:

Where is everyone??:headscratch:

Missed Kellan too! ;) Oh well off to bye-byes - speak to you all tomorrow! :huh:

Night night! Yup speak to you tomorrow!

Im new to this thread and I think looking through these 119 pages would be like looking for a needle in a haystack... sooooo....

Could someone whos been around this theard for a while or who is in the know, please give a quick little roundup of any information that has been added to this thread? Im really interested in attending these as I didnt get a chance to purchase an ET2 ticket and Twilight is my first and only love lmao (im a twiguy)

So please please please fill me in on anything I need to know!

Thank you so much :huh:

do do do do do :firedevil:

still waiting patiently

and checking these boards every morning just incase i miss out on anything

my whold life costists of forum checks now!! what with this and comicon announcements lol

Hey Edward! Welcom to the forum!

Nah no news yet on when it's gonna be! As Lara said we are amusing ourself untill we're put out of our misery lol!

OMG OMG OMG THERE'S A SPIDER ON THE WAAAAALL!! Ewwwwwwww!!

Sorry thought I'd share that with everyone!