An audience with the cast of Twilight Sunday 19th July 2009

• Replies 428
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Same here!

3 Twilight guests is brilliant - I'm more than happy and my daughter will be ecstatic (it's a surprise!) :P

Roll on LFCC!! :P

She will be over the moon when she walks into the venue, I am sure there will be signs up, it won't be long before she twigs!

My two boys are excited enough as it is, and they have watched the guests appearing one by one, so I can only begin to imagine what she will be like to walk in and discover all at once! :P

Oh I can't wait to see her face. She knows we're going on the Saturday for Transformers, Manga, Dr Who etc with the two younger boys but she has no idea that Twilight guests will be there and that we're going to the talk on the Sunday.

It's been really difficult to keep it from her - she had a few issues at school (girls school!!) and had been a bit tearful recently so this is just what she needs. :P

Edited by Juliette

I think there'll be more than one person screaming with you lot there :P

Who us??????????????????? :D

I have had to promise a very very worried boyfriend that I will not be screaming lol!

I might not able to help it if Peter and Eddie Furlong are close together tho O_O

My hubby isn't coming which is probably just as well!!! :P

Ah do you consider him a lucky man to be away from the screaming lol?

My boyfriend is meeting my parents for the first time the same weekend so he's quite anxious lol.

Definately - I could just imagine his face!! :P:P:D:D

Full on weekend for your boyfriend then! :D