An audience with the cast of Twilight Sunday 19th July 2009

• Replies 428
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In the photo shoots and in the autograph section everyone at ET1 was fine.

It's only when they all got together in the talks that for some odd reason some people felt the need to scream at the guests. Why they believe this is reasonable behaviuor I have no idea. I can only assume they beleive it will get the guests attention and the guests will look at THEM, I just don't know. Because if I was a guest I'd not be going towards a group of screaming girls, I'd be walking away. So I still don't quite understand the point in it.

I was wondering that aswell. I thought that it would have been more noisy during the autographs and photoshoots too at ET! I agree with you with the idea that people scream to get their attention during talks because when your are having a autograph/photoshoot, you have the guests full attention for that 10 seconds!!

I really hope there is no screaming at LFCC! I don't think my ears have fully recovered!! B)

i am soooo excited about this!!!!!

i love peter sooo much hes the nicest man EVER cant wait cant wait cant wait cant wait cant wait cant wait cant wait cant wait cant wait cant wait cant wait cant wait cant wait cant wait cant wait cant wait cant wait cant wait cant wait cant wait and also the chon he is soooo cute and lovey!!!!! :dance::D:D

i am one extremely happy bunny

i hope they announce more tho cough cough kellan or jackson!!! ;):D

orrrr alex merez (paul) as he is DREAMY"!!!!!!!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

It's only when they all got together in the talks that for some odd reason some people felt the need to scream at the guests. Why they believe this is reasonable behaviuor I have no idea. I can only assume they beleive it will get the guests attention and the guests will look at THEM, I just don't know. Because if I was a guest I'd not be going towards a group of screaming girls, I'd be walking away. So I still don't quite understand the point in it.

I was wondering that aswell. I thought that it would have been more noisy during the autographs and photoshoots too at ET! I agree with you with the idea that people scream to get their attention during talks because when your are having a autograph/photoshoot, you have the guests full attention for that 10 seconds!!

I really hope there is no screaming at LFCC! I don't think my ears have fully recovered!! ;)

dont be such an old person!! it was loud beacuse it was a room full of 800 very excited teenage girls what exactly did u expect??!?!?!!?

heres a flash theres gonna be excited teenage girls at lfcc aswell so bring ur ear plugs!!!!!

dont be such an old person!! it was loud beacuse it was a room full of 800 very excited teenage girls what exactly did u expect??!?!?!!?

heres a flash theres gonna be excited teenage girls at lfcc aswell so bring ur ear plugs!!!!!

He expected... reasonable behaviour? :dance: Not to be a kill-joy, but I would be very careful about how much screeching you actually do. Not only does it annoy attendees who don't like Twilight but have to hear it anyway *sigh* but it might put the guests off from attending again. I know of actors who have seriously reconsidered attending events again because screeching fangirls make them so uncomfortable. If you/they (don't know if this applies to you personally) can't be considerate towards the guests and stop screeching at them, do it for selfish reasons instead.

• Moderators

For example, given the imminent release of the new Transformers film.

What would happen to all the men there if SM decided to bring along Megan Fox! Need I say more! :poki:

Well I'll be going to the premiere to try and meet her, so I'll let you know what happens to me :D

I didn't find the screaming /too/ bad at the guest talks... though that may just be me used to being near screaming people. But I just couldn't see (and I was in the front of the Silver section) because I was too short! Still amazingly fun though.

BRING ON THE SUPER-SOAKERS!

What would happen to all the men there if SM decided to bring along Megan Fox! Need I say more! :poki:

Well I'll be going to the premiere to try and meet her, so I'll let you know what happens to me :dance:

I will expect video/photographic evidence.

Don't tell my hubby you are going, boy will he be jealous!!!! :D

Mind you (I am jealous of you going........I loved the first film! Shia le boeuf (can't spell that) is brilliant!!!

Well, I had to say I was terrified of making a fool of myself at the photoshoot, and after I was trying not to faint! I was well and truely Dazzled. :D

I reckon it's because if you screamed at the autos/photos then everyone would know it was you.. guest talks are more.. anonymous?

• Showmasters Admin

Cats on heat! :(

I forgot, men don't scream, you just need a towel to wipe up the drool off the floor.

What would happen to all the men there if SM decided to bring along Megan Fox! Need I say more! :clap:

But drooling is at least silent ;)

Well, I had to say I was terrified of making a fool of myself at the photoshoot, and after I was trying not to faint! I was well and truely Dazzled. :D

I reckon it's because if you screamed at the autos/photos then everyone would know it was you.. guest talks are more.. anonymous?

It's the mob mentality. People feel it's OK to do it because others are.

BRING ON THE SUPER-SOAKERS!

I'm thinking this could be fun.

The women get hot Twilight guys ;)

The guys get attendees in wet t-shirts :D