Heroes Spoilers for the finale/season 4

Phoenix Will Rise

So, TV Guide confirmed that in the finale a character will return, someone we have not seen in a while and someone who fans have always asked to see back...

People seem to think this is Claude/The Invisible Man since it had been rumoured he would cameo in this season.. But knowing the Heroes writers and how they manage to *leak* stuff, it might just end up being someone like Molly, or hell, even Tracy! lol

BUT, the bigger thing, and I guess this is what Redemption means...

Sylar will propose to Claire!!

I guess if neither of them can be killed, they may as well live together, forever!!

This would also link back to Kristen's speculation earlier in the season that someone we already know (a blonde) will be the mother to Sylar's child... everyone figured she meant Elle, or even Daphne... but it seems like it might have actually meant Claire!!

The Sylar/Claire one makes me ill and not just because some undeserving woman is being paired with Sylar. :thumbup:

At least Elle was understandable, they were both a bit [a lot] unhinged. And Hayden is 18 but is't Claire just 16. If it were Adam it wouldn't be so bad, cause if he wanted to have a relationship with someone they'd always be a child in age compared to him. But Sylar only about 31, so just no thank-you.

Edited by bonniesrg

I'm actually not expecting this returning season 1 character to be big or to stick around. I've seen a set photo of Sylar's stepmom. So I wouldn't be surprised if part of his identity crisis invovles him shapeshifting to her form for whatever reason.

I really do hope it's someone else though, and more permanent. I'd love to see Claude or Isaac again. Though I suspect Isaac would be Sylar in disguise.

Edited by Lenatalia

They're pointing it all to Nathan, but hopefully it's just a trick. It seems to me that either Nathan, HRG or Angela will die.

In my dream last night, Sylar killed HRG and took his form on. Matt killed Anglea too. It was awesome - my dream seemed to actually play out a full episode. =P

I always think of that future episode where Nathan was dead and Syalr was in his image and being appointed president or something... and so I figured that was where they were going with this storyline...

Wasn't that when the girl who did illusions was around? I'm bad with names lol- the big one he killed in the desert who make everyone see her as thin... So he killed her and made the illusion that he was Nathan.

Have the writers forgotten this? He can't have lost his powers from the disease, as he still has the telekinesis, and he took hers (figured out how it worked)- he just couldn't use it... Surely this would have been easier to use than shape shifting? Ugh...

I think it's Hiro that gets killed/dies- didn't JKL hint towards that at E2?

Edited by Lizzy

I don't think everything has to be exactly same as the FYG future. This is a different timeline now, and giving Sylar shapeshifting does hint towards the illusion power. Nathan has still turned against his own kind and Sylar still remember his stepmom telling him he could be President.

Having said all that, Sylar's desire to meet the current President and take on his form makes me hopeful he's not going to go around still posing as Nathan in 5 years time.

Some more info:

"I can tell you this Nathan dies for real, Sylar gets brainwashed by

Parkman so he thinks he's Nathan, Sylar frames Danko for a bunch of murders,

Hiro begins to have a stroke due to his powers, Peter gains all of Sylar's

Abilities, and Tracy returns on a killing spree as a person who can turn

into and control water."