Lost Season 5 - Episode Eleven

DavidB

I hadn't expected that ending, but I sort of thought that was Sayid's role in the whole thing. Can't get my head round the whole Locke thing though. Anyone care to de-confuse me?

• Moderators

Depends what you're confused by? :P

Are you in the right episode topic? We've had people get confused in the past, and it kinda reads like you're referring to the last one .. just wanna be sure :D

Who knows!!! The last one I watched was on Sky one...okay I just checked and it was episode 10 not eleven (really need to sort out my series linkage on there!)_

Still doesn't stop me being confused about Locke???

Whats there to be confused about?

Locke was about to hang himself, Ben stopped him as he needed information. Once Ben got that information he killed Locke. A dead body was required anyway as they needed to make the plane trip as close as they could to the original flight and so Locke took the place of Christian (Reason why Jack gave the shoes that belonged to Christian to Locke).

When the plane was about to crash Jack, Kate, Hurley and Sayid were transported off the plane and to the Island in 1977. The plane and the remaining passengers remained in the present and Frank landed the plane safely. Since The Island still needs Locke for some reason it used the same healing powers that made Locke able to walk again, cure Rose's cancer etc to bring him back to life.

Edited by Tanith

Thank you....(Breathes sigh of relief)

This is the particular part I had missed some how...

The Island still needs Locke for some reason it used the same healing powers that made Locke able to walk again, cure Rose's cancer etc to bring him back to life.

I couldn't get my head around how he was still alive on the island....

I thought it was alright... cleared up a few things nicely- we'll see Claire again, Ben didn't die, may find out origins of Black smoke or whatever else is inside that thing. <3 Lost!

It was okay and I loved that Hurley's questions to Miles were pretty much my thoughts as well. I also liked that there wasn't an answer! lol

Now I just want to know what Richard does to Ben.

Kate being all angsty about Jack and Sawyer is starting to annoy me. We've been there, we've done it, move on and get a grip. Like Sawyer's comment about "i'm doing it for her".

The end confused me because last we saw was Sun hitting Ben on the head................. huh??

<3 Lost lots though!

• Moderators

Episode 7 - The Life and Death of Jeremy Bentham

Locke is shown back on the island on the beach with the new people. At the end of that episode, they show Ben in his injured state on the bed in the infirmary of sorts. Locke says he's the man that killed him.

Episode 9 - Namaste

We're taken back to when the 'new' plane crashes, and that's when Sun knocks out Ben. This shows how he ended up injured.

Episode 11 - This week's one

The Locke/Ben scene fits in just after everything we've seen before.

It was okay and I loved that Hurley's questions to Miles were pretty much my thoughts as well. I also liked that there wasn't an answer! lol

That was fantastic- all the questions we've been asking!!

Now i hate Kate (only slightly more than i hate Juliette) so any show that centres around either one of them i normally cant stand. True to form i feel no sympathy for Kate and just dont care about her. However the other parts of this episode were superb.

Hurley questioning Miles and then Miles questioning himself was great, and very very funny.

Jack refusing to help was return to form for the character for me and i loved the fact that he is resigned to what will be will be and was willing to let Ben die.

Ben waking up and be confronted by Locke..........how ace was that!!!!

Other than Kate I LOVED THIS EPISODE