Are we spoiling you

Dave Phillips

• Moderators

Hello everyone

Hope you liked our latest guest announcement.

That makes 4 Real Hollywood legends and what i personally feel is our most spectacular line up ever.

When we first started this show back in 1999 we could only dream of having such A listers. Now that dream is a reality so i hope that you will all support the show to enable us to keep producing such names for you to meet.

Dave Phillips

I should say that this will no doubt be one of your most busy Autographicas what with the big names and the simultaneous location/timing as CM - you're sure to pull in more attendees as usual.

Edited by nicky

By anybody's standards this is an impressive lineup. The organisers deserve all the plaudits they duely will receive. Well done Dave and Jason.

My own interest does not extend beyond the sphere of an interest in Space and while that is the case, I can understand the excitement being generated among those with a stage and film interest.

I am, however, well pleased by what the team are offering for Space enthusiasts and, as I have said elsewhere, the procurement of Helen Sharman alone was good enough for me to make a committment to attending. I do have recommendations for the next show, particularly with regard to cosmonauts, but that is for another occasion.

Let us just revel in what the team have done for us for Autographica 13 and YES YOU ARE MOST CERTAINLY SPOILING US and we do appreciate your efforts and initiative.

Many Thanks.

I had a niggling thought I couldn't shake off that there might have been trouble getting folk to come and sign in Birmingham (coz London always seems to be their choice) but that's been blown out the water - very impressive set up - thanks for making it happen

Great line up of Hollywood legends - but as always, a few more would be very welcome!

How about Jane Russell, Jerry Lewis, Dcik Van Dyke, Debbie Reynolds, Julie Andrews, Shirley Maclaine, Peter Falk or Lauren Bacall?

I know i'm just being greedy now - but I can only ask!