Peter Facinelli attending London Film and Comic Con

DavidB

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First Peter, now my favourite time traveller (other than the Doctor) has just been announced... SCOTT BAKULA from Quantum Leap!!! :D

However, I already have a weekend in October booked for ET2... June for CM Glasgow & July for LFCC might be pushing it a bit... :(

First Peter, now my favourite time traveller (other than the Doctor) has just been announced... SCOTT BAKULA from Quantum Leap!!! :D

However, I already have a weekend in October booked for ET2... June for CM Glasgow & July for LFCC might be pushing it a bit... :(

I have the same problem, (ET2, Hallowhedon, CM15, LFCC) think my manager would get annoyed. Though she does it too lol!

I haven't actually booked ET2 off yet, but October should be fine for me to have time off, it's just the summer which is a pain, and LFCC weekend definitely. I keep hoping my bosses might let me but as they need someone with a license on the premises the whole time I am doubtful that will happen!

OME... I'm now going to LFCC with my daughter Sam (Midnight Son) and her friend as Peter is going - I've had a look at the other guests WOW... there some good actors going especially from Heros which is a great show.

I've not been to LFCC before but it looks like its a great event - will have to get up very early :unsure: to get there on time as I live 180 miles away from London. The last time we went to Earls Court for Harry Potter we had to get up at 2.30 in the morning to get there for 8am - so I will look like the walking dead !!!! :vader: will make an interesting picture -Peter will wonder what is standing next to him :vader: LOL!!!!!

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=home#...2728&ref=mf

Calling all Peter Facinelli Fans!

Hello everyone. This group was founded by Andrea, the assistant to Chelle, Peter´s webmaster.

Some of you might have heard about it already, but that´s what this is all about:

There will be an OFFICIAL Peter- fanpage soon. For further information, check out peter-facinelli.com.

Now, we are looking for simply everything that you would like to share with other fans - photos, artwork, background stories about encounters etc. Needless to say, we will look through stuff before posting, so keep it appropriate! Please email to: pf.fanpage@gmail.com

I know that some of you have already blogged about Eternal Twilight, Fort Lewis, LFCC etc. Please feel free to email us your experiences! Peter is looking forward to read about the events from your perspective. And so are we!

I´m sure this will be a great project and we will all be proud of the outcome!

If you have any questions, don´t hesitate to ask! (pf.fanpage@gmail.com)

xxx Tara xxx

(on behalf of Chelle and Andrea)

Hi everyone!

For those who have met Peter should know by now the amount of love he shares with all his fans. This time, I think its our turn to show him how much we love him and his work.

Therefore, I was thinking of presenting him with a scrapbook this London Film and Comic Con. So get your creative juices flowing. I won't be able to do it without you guys so I need your help. I'm trying to make it different from other scrapbooks and I was thinking of having different sections.

1. Memoirs of Eternal Twilight or Fort Lewis or any other encounter with Peter. You can send me your photos and share your experience at shda_sanarita@hotmail.com

2. When did you become his fan? In what film/TV series do you love him the most? And what makes you his biggest fan? And your message for PETER!!!!!

3. Favourite PETER FACINELLI quotes! Whether its from Eternal Twilight or from interviews! Send me your personal favourites!!!!

If you have any other ideas, feel free to drop them in! You can post your replies in this discussion board or send it to me at shda_sanarita@hotmail.com

Lastly, don't forget to put your name and where you are from! You don't want to be anonymous! If you are not a member of Peter Facinelli's Fan base at facebook, join today!

Love,

Shraddhaxxx

OMG that is so awesome - I will so be there! Esp' as its just before my Birthday :P

im going cause its two days after my birthday :P XxX

YAY for cancerians :D We'll have to celebrate together!! :(

Yay i am a cancer as well lol its like 2 weeks after my bday. Only going saturday though think i am spending enough on twilight this year :P