we are working on the Eternal Twilight DVD and large photo book

showmasters

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm quickly becoming an impulsive spender in my old age, not good! I'm 'saving' for Uni and ET2 so no :D

Hmm... may have to borrow mummy's card if it's another day... *halo*

if it's not announced just after the 28th of this month i'm going to have to be really good and not leave the house on my days off and not go on internet sites to buy shiny things >.< goodbye social life until announcment!

I'm quickly becoming an impulsive spender in my old age, not good! I'm 'saving' for Uni and ET2 so no :D

Hmm... may have to borrow mummy's card if it's another day... *halo*

if it's not announced just after the 28th of this month i'm going to have to be really good and not leave the house on my days off and not go on internet sites to buy shiny things >.< goodbye social life until announcment!

I was thinking the exact same thing...

• 2 weeks later...

Can't wait to see the DVD and photobook!!!

*Waits patiently in line*

Think the Pre-ordering idea is fab...perhaps you could set up some kinda of "poll" to gauge interest on how many to have made before taking any money. That way if you do pre-order it "should" be more cost effective, as you can receive payment from us, and then pay the DVD suppliers?! Surely then you'll have an idea on numbers and costs, and everyone who wants a dvd can have one (Plus a few spares for those that aren't on forums?!?!) Just my input!! I don't care who gets a copy, or whehter they attended or not, so long as i get to see it!!

(Will they be showing it at ET2 do you think?! Could have a screening room!!)

Wow...a dvd and a photobook, I would like one!!!! =) Great Great!!!!!

Can I join in the David-conversation?

Please Please David announce something within this upcoming week or by may 27th (I have money then....yes I can put aside since I'm pre ordering Rob's movie "How to be". =)

Let us now please....thanks!!!

Now for some :blink::dance::chair::poki::poki::poki::poki::poki:

this is the longest "announcement to be made soon" wait in aggesss!

im too inpatient i apologise :)

I'm not sure that you have to apologies, after all, if you look at the original post

we plan to have the Eternal Twilight DVD ready for you in a month or two,

more on this next week

the book will go on sale in the next week or so will also be ready in around 1 to 2 months and will also be limited. more on this next week also

then that was just over six weeks ago, so I can understand the frustration.

I would say that once you have been here a while you will note that SM's time estimates on this sort of thing are a little, shall we say, flexible. My own take would be that since these sorts of things aren't their "core activities" (unlike organising shows and booking guests), they have a little less experience on accurately estimating timescales. It may also be that it's relatively easy for them to get sidetracked by other issues that they know how to deal with - I know from my own experience at work that sometimes if I have something new and potentially tricky to deal with, it can get pushed to one side as I deal with other stuff that I know how to deal with. That's not because I don't want to do the new stuff, it's just that I don't know how long that's going to take, and I'm aware of everything else backing up, so I figure I'll knock the everyday stuff out of the way (because I know I can do that relatively easily) and then get back to the new project; the danger is if more and more everyday stuff comes along, you keep doing that and then don't get back to the new thing as soon as you intended.

I'd also say that updating folks on progress is another of their relatively weak points. I'm sure it's not deliberate, but I don't think that I'm the only person who feels that if they give some sort of timeframe like they did with this, they really out to come back and give a revised one when the old one expires.

Still, enough of the negative, just remember

we are working very very hard to make both items something very special and cherish forever :P

which I'm sure is what you want to hear - rather a good job lovingly done that takes a while longer than something shoddily dashed-off just to meet demand...

i asked him to repeat the line "animal attack" at et1, it was in the final "boys" talk on the sunday!

my friend was the crazy one woop wooping with the crazy laugh!

i found the video on youtube the other day and i literally almost died, it quite possibly made my life (haha im such a peter facinelli geek!)

i asked him to repeat the line "animal attack" at et1, it was in the final "boys" talk on the sunday!

i found the video on youtube the other day and i literally almost died, it quite possibly made my life (haha im such a peter facinelli geek!)

That's awesome! Thank u for asking that question coz it made my life. It was so cute when he did the second take. We all love him, dun we? :D

and that friend is ME!!! :dance::D

awww i wished i could of met him! i didnt hear about the first convention until it had sold out!

so glad im going to this one. maybe Peter will make a secret suprise appearance! :) x

DEBBBIIEEE

Indeed you do have the most hilarious laugh in the entire world!

thats coz i am super cool!!!!!!

i swear down is that is on the dvd i will die with excitedment

HAHAHA and if they have the pic of gemms and erin humping each other i literally would wet myself lol

• 2 weeks later...