we are working on the Eternal Twilight DVD and large photo book

showmasters

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Moderators

Any updates will be placed in the first post of the topic in future so that people don't have to wade through any posts that they may or may not wish to read.

This will enable people to access the information quickly and easily.

• Moderators

We are always striving to improve our service, please our attendees, and try to give everyone what they want.

Unfortunately, on occasion, with everyone wanting different things, this cannot be possible. You can only please some of the people some of the time.

Hopefully this new system will be a success, and provide a helpful step towards an easier user experience for all.

No one last names David..

Well that's you off Craig David's christmas card list :D

Mine was / is too! I'm changing it though for reasons but the name exists as a surname :)

I think this has been taken out of context!! Can I be put back on everyones Christmas card lists please? :P

No news yet??? ;)

*puppy eyes*

I'm kind of praying that they don't announce it until the end of the month now, i'm broke until I get paid and I really don't want to miss out on this cus I'd probs cry if I couldn't get a copy of the dvd =(

somehow i don't think they'll be announcin anything anytime soon.... they have their hands full tryin to sort out the eclipse con thats in less than 3 weeks with only 3 guests...