Gareth David Lloyd has to be at Hub 3

Biddle7832

i hope that Gareth is at the next hub because he is such a laugh on his own that having him and John is going to be a right laugh. Also, this would be the time he doesn't go when i have book the tickets now instead of later. And i am dragging a friend with me and it would be funny if he saw how rude (in a good way) gareth can be and how alike him and my friend are in their personality.

Agreed, absolutely! Gareth is brilliant at these things, and I very much want to see him there, especially as he's the only living being who can reliably upstage John.:wub:

LOL, I really hope I get to see that! I missed out on the first Hub so would love to get the chance to see John and Gareth misbehave together.

I'd like to see Gareth again. He and John bounce off each other really well onstage. The panel with all of them was the highlight of the first Hub convention for me. And if there's going to be another skit, you can't have Jack without Ianto...

Agreed, absolutely! Gareth is brilliant at these things, and I very much want to see him there, especially as he's the only living being who can reliably upstage John.^_^

I'm sorry but Burn completely and utterly upstaged John more on his own merit then bouncing off Gareth.:D

Agreed, absolutely! Gareth is brilliant at these things, and I very much want to see him there, especially as he's the only living being who can reliably upstage John.:firedevil:

I'm sorry but Burn completely and utterly upstaged John more on his own merit then bouncing off Gareth.:firedevil:

Could you imagine all three of them on stage at once? O.o

Agreed, absolutely! Gareth is brilliant at these things, and I very much want to see him there, especially as he's the only living being who can reliably upstage John.:firedevil:

I'm sorry but Burn completely and utterly upstaged John more on his own merit then bouncing off Gareth.:firedevil:

Wouldn't it be great if we didn't have to imagine? :D

Agreed, absolutely! Gareth is brilliant at these things, and I very much want to see him there, especially as he's the only living being who can reliably upstage John.:thumbup:

Spot on! :D He's definitely very amusing and he and John were a riot at the first Hub.

P.S. Sorry I didn't get to say goodbye to you last weekend Blackbird.

Wouldn't it be great if we didn't have to imagine? :blink:

We need a bring back Burn thread :D Seriously just him and John together will be brilliant the innuendos flying :YAHOO:

Spot on! :D He's definitely very amusing and he and John were a riot at the first Hub.

P.S. Sorry I didn't get to say goodbye to you last weekend Blackbird.

Me, too! I conked out a lot earlier than I'd expected to, and was absolute rubbish Sunday night. (That was partly due to coming down with this cold I brought back as a souvenir of the event. :WINCE: ) It was lovely seeing you again. :)

With John absent, yes, and brilliantly so. But honestly, I haven't seen anybody upstaging him live as thoroughly as Gareth. Now, that said, I'd DEARLY love to let Burn, Gareth and John loose on stage at Hub 3 and see what happened for the next hour and a half. :firedevil:

Edited by Blackbird

With John absent, yes, and brilliantly so. But honestly, I haven't seen anybody upstaging him live as thoroughly as Gareth. Now, that said, I'd DEARLY love to let Burn, Gareth and John loose on stage at Hub 3 and see what happened for the next hour and a half.:firedevil:

I'm afraid no one would survive that. :firedevil:

I'm pretty sure all kinds of lines would be demolished and there would be cracked ribs all around from laughing too much and other injuries after people fell off their chairs from the same reason.

That being said I would love to have John, Gareth and Burn on stage at the same time.

Edited by piksa

With John absent, yes, and brilliantly so. But honestly, I haven't seen anybody upstaging him live as thoroughly as Gareth. Now, that said, I'd DEARLY love to let Burn, Gareth and John loose on stage at Hub 3 and see what happened for the next hour and a half.:firedevil:

I'm afraid no one would survive that. :WINCE:

I'm pretty sure all kinds of lines would be demolished and there would be cracked ribs all around from laughing too much and other injuries after people fell off their chairs from the same reason.

That being said I would love to have John, Gareth and Burn on stage at the same time.

Wouldn't it be a wonderful way to go, if we had to go? :firedevil:

I'm afraid no one would survive that. :D

Wouldn't it be a wonderful way to go, if we had to go? :WINCE:

It would be! We would totally die happy. What else can you wish for :firedevil:

We absolutely need Gareth at the Hub 3.

I would really love to see Gareth and John on stage in the same panel; it would be so totally fantastic!!! :poki:

I'm really sure all kinds of "Barrowman lines" would be demolished and there would be cracked jaws from laughing too too much and other injuries after people fell off chairs from the same reason.:poki:

Of course I would love to have John, Gareth and Burn on stage at the same time. :poki:

In my opinion, it wouldn't really be a Hub Con without Gareth, and Kai.

And having Gareth on stage with John would really be a blast. We'd need a telescope to see the old 'Barrowman line'!

Hear, hear! Although, depending on what exactly happened physically to the Barrowman line (i.e., whether it was vaporised or simply thrown far away but kept its original form and mass), I think the instrument we'd need would either be something like a field electron microscope or the Hubble Space Telescope. Especially if Burn were also present. :thumbup: