CLOSED! WIN a seat at the meal CLOSED!

slaycandy

• Showmasters Admin

Yeah, that's what I meant...I'm just not good with words. :D

To be honest I couldn't remember how to swap from one to the other without going in to post a new entry myself to figure out where to change it! Hence why I thought it was best to post it now in case I forget and someone was to ask again, :P

SJ

x

Do I get points for putting the banner up on my LJ profile page? Does that count the same as making a LJ post?

How about websites that aren't in English? I have quite a few friends who have Whedonverse websites but they are mostly in Finnish. Can those be accepted into the competition as well?

What about forum posts and banners on the front page of a forum?

Edited by piksa

• 2 weeks later...
  • Showmasters Admin

I have updated the banners and adverts to include the new guest James Marsters! The ads are still using the filenames as before, so if you linked from the site they should update automatically, :D

SJ

xox

• Showmasters Admin

Lol, yes of course you advertise on your own site but I don't expect you to email yourself, despite the fact it would be quite amusing for me to read those emails!

All you need to do is show me it's your site, ie. a page that lists your contact email address, and then use that email address to get in touch, something like that.

:-D

SJ

xox

PS. I'm working on a lot of uni work right now but will going through all of the entrants and the emails that have been sent in shortly! Sorry for the lack of responses atm, :P

Edited by slaycandy

• 1 month later...

my contribution to the publicity is this: I'm a member of secondlife,the onlime virtual gaming world thignie and know quite a few buffy/firefly related sims (bits of land with clubs,etc on them). have spoken to owners and all are happy to put up a poster which when clicked gives people a notecard loaded with information about hallowhedon. once they've put them up i shall take pics to show you all!

not quite sure how well this fits for points, prob not at all, but that's my bit for contribution anyway! at least 700 members in 2 groups i have contacted so far, so fingers cossed we'll get tickets flying!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • Showmasters Admin

Hey everyone!

This competition has been running since March, and as it's getting close to the event we've decided it's time to close it so that we can check scores and find out who our lucky winner winner will be!

We thank everyone that entered, your contributions mean a great deal to us, good luck everyone!

SJ

xox