Tom Price

accioscar

Tom told my friend Carol on twitter that he'd love to come again but hasn't been asked.

she was gonna call the hub organisers but shes lot the number,

gimme a mo i'll find the twitter... actually i think u've got it Tiggerboing :)

@pricetom Are you coming to the hub this October? Come, it'll be a laugh.

2:43 PM Jun 22nd from TwitterBerry

@Delan_Rain yes would love to. Haven't been asked yet though! If I can I sure as heck will.

3:02 PM Jun 22nd from web in reply to Delan_Rain

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ooh, please bring Tom Price. He's so good as PC Andy and I'm sure he'd bring even more fun to the event. I've not met him before so it'd be a great experience, that's one more request for Tom. :thumbup:

Edited by Doctor Who

• 2 weeks later...

Woo, he's got 100 votes on the poll now. I'd love for Tom to come and I've heard that he's expressed interested in coming too. I loved his scene in Children of Earth: Day Five where he realised what was happening was wrong and ran in to try and stop it and he's been fantastic in the show's first two series too. Tom would be a great guest. :unsure:

Edited by Doctor Who

Probably pushing our luck here now we have Gareth but it would be very very nice to have Tom - after all he was in COE and we know he'd like to come back.

He really got into the spirit of things at the last hub and genuinely made people feel at ease.

So if there is any chance at all and he the popular one on the votes.

"We" being Tom and Kai

Yes I forgot to mention that...

Tom needs to be there, I need to congratulate him on having one of the most kick spam scenes in CoE! :D

please tell me you means the rubber brick?

: P

Yeah, please can you ask Tom and Kai, pretty please. They have said so many times that they would love to come and us, who are attending, would love for them to come too. Pretty please Massive Events, you were brilliant in getting Gareth so I hope it's possible that it may happen again. I have my faith in you and know that it's going to be a fantastic event.:D

Edited by Doctor Who

It would be wicked to have Tom & Kai there although Kai is running in a half marathon on the sat down the rd at Coventry.

It would be fantastic to virtually have the whole COE main cast at hub3. Obviously apart fr eve.

If this happened I would probably believe Showmasters/massive events were real life gods.

Fingers tightly crossed - and maybe a little prayer each day.

It would be wicked to have Tom & Kai there although Kai is running in a half marathon on the sat down the rd at Coventry.

It would be fantastic to virtually have the whole COE main cast at hub3. Obviously apart fr eve.

If this happened I would probably believe Showmasters/massive events were real life gods.

Fingers tightly crossed - and maybe a little prayer each day.

I've sorted it out. He could run to Brum xD

"You complete me X" 8D

"You complete me X" 8D

Haha, yeah and for those who don't know, that's what Tom said to Kai about half an hour ago. Pretty please Massive Events, I really would love for them to attend and if they did, I'd book photoshoot tickets with them if they do photos as I'm only on Standard. Please, I'd love for them to come and so would most, if not all, attendees too. :YAHOO:

Edited by Doctor Who

• Moderators

According to his website he has a gig of some sort on the Saturday night of Hub3 - BUT, I worked it out with train timetables and stuff, and he could still make the whole weekend as long as he left fairly early on the Saturday afternoon (and came back late that evening)

(What?)