How things work!

Too Tall

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you! :) The hairdressers would be closed at that time so i dont think i will be able to fit an appointment in anywhere! I'll just have to wear it down i guess! Unless anyone here is good with hair?! Haha!!

Karly! Her forum name is Ma Monkey Man, she loves doing hair!

• 2 weeks later...

My train doesnt arrive till quite late Friday night so I presume the registration desk will be closed. Can I register and collect my pack on Saturday morning? Thanks

The reg desk should be open until about 8 PM. If you arrive later than that then of course you can register Saturday morning. Reg desk is open all weekend long from about 10 to 8. Exact times will be posted here when the schedule goes up.

• Showmasters Admin

I have a question. If you want an extra autograph do you get a picture of tht person to autograph or do you need to bring your own pictures? :S

The show does not provide pictures for extra autographs. You will need to neither bring one with you or buy one from the dealers room.

I have a question. If you want an extra autograph do you get a picture of tht person to autograph or do you need to bring your own pictures? :S

The show does not provide pictures for extra autographs. You will need to neither bring one with you or buy one from the dealers room.

okay thanks :)

i'm guessing the photos and autos will be £10 again will they? :D

• Showmasters Admin

okay thanks :)

i'm guessing the photos and autos will be £10 again will they? :dance:

That's not been confirmed to me I'm afraid. Some maybe £15.

I love the gold pass idea :D

It's an idea I had after ET1 to try and stop the flock of girls chasing the hot guests around the room and stopping other attendees from talking to them.

It's an idea I had after ET1 to try and stop the flock of girls chasing the hot guests around the room and stopping other attendees from talking to them.

That's something I was worrying about so I'm glad to hear it's working like that :D Already excited about getting gold for et3 lol

Gold Pass drinks reception: For gold pass holders only. There will be 5 areas set out, one for each gold pass group of 30. Once you have gotten your drink please go to your group’s area. Each group will then have a guest brought to their area. The guest will be with your group for 10 minutes. The guest should have time to speak to everyone in your group. If you find you’re being missed, please do talk to a crew member. Your current guest will then move on to the next group, and you will get a new guest. Please stay in your group as you will then get to meet each guest as they come around to your group.

This is such a good idea!! Shame it wasn't like that for ET1 :'( Maybe one day I'll be able to afford gold again!!!

Gold Pass drinks reception: For gold pass holders only. There will be 5 areas set out, one for each gold pass group of 30. Once you have gotten your drink please go to your group’s area. Each group will then have a guest brought to their area. The guest will be with your group for 10 minutes. The guest should have time to speak to everyone in your group. If you find you’re being missed, please do talk to a crew member. Your current guest will then move on to the next group, and you will get a new guest. Please stay in your group as you will then get to meet each guest as they come around to your group.

This is such a good idea!! Shame it wasn't like that for ET1 :'( Maybe one day I'll be able to afford gold again!!!

Yeah, it's a great idea. I hope there will still be gold tickets left after the weekend, so I can get one. It's worth it just for this!

• Showmasters Admin

We never wanted to make it this regimented to be honest. We wanted it to feel like a party. And at all of the other events we've had the free flowing version usually worked pretty well. With the guests being lead around the room they usually got to pretty much everyone.

Unfortunately as you saw at ET1 it didn't work and so this idea was born.