Eternal Twilight DVD

catia22

Is it a matter of editing it or finding the time? I'm probably irritating everyone with my constant Broadcast Journalism (BJ) chatter, but seriously, I do video editing on my course, and I'm in my second year. We use Avid. Not sure what you guys would use for editing, but that's what I've been trained on. I couldn't do anything at this exact time, but it sounds as if you've got LOADS of DVDs to get out there, and this one isn't exactly top priority, so it won't be gotten to for ages anyway. All I'm saying is that I would love to help out editing stuff together. My course is a lot easier in 3rd year, mostly essays with like one practical thing. Just think about it, please.

Is it a matter of editing it or finding the time? I'm probably irritating everyone with my constant Broadcast Journalism (BJ) chatter, but seriously, I do video editing on my course, and I'm in my second year. We use Avid. Not sure what you guys would use for editing, but that's what I've been trained on. I couldn't do anything at this exact time, but it sounds as if you've got LOADS of DVDs to get out there, and this one isn't exactly top priority, so it won't be gotten to for ages anyway. All I'm saying is that I would love to help out editing stuff together. My course is a lot easier in 3rd year, mostly essays with like one practical thing. Just think about it, please.

I am using Avid at the moment too, are courses certainly sound the same haha =]

• Moderators

As the guy/s who film the shows aren't actually the same ones that 'organise' the shows, I'm not sure what the process would be re: editing it. Whether the ones that filmed it would edit it, with the organisers overseeing it or what.

It's probably a little bit of everything to be honest.

Epic! What course do you do and where? I'm a 2nd year Broadcast Journalism student at Leeds Uni. OME, Avid is SO freaking confusing, and you can do so much on it! Literally, I think you could take over the world using Avid.

• Showmasters Admin

This is the only event that has been announced as having a DVD produced, officially that is, I'm sure people elsewhere are hoping for DVDs from other cons, but this is the first time ME have announced they are doing one.

As such they don't have 'loads of other dvds to get out there' they just have this one. So I guess we'll just have to be patient and see.

Oh, and, Mark did make someone a pinky promise on the Sunday night of ET that said the DVD would be out within 12 months, they took a photo so they had evidence, lol!!!

So Mark, if you're reading this - I did warn you that you'd regret making that promise, mwa ha ha!!

SJ

xox

I'm excited to see it! Hopefully it'kk have everything in it XD The clips that they showed at the end of the ceremony has a bit of me on it with Peter and I almost died with embarassment, looked like a right nerd XD

It would definately be a good laugh XD

Edited by TSheep

Epic! What course do you do and where? I'm a 2nd year Broadcast Journalism student at Leeds Uni. OME, Avid is SO freaking confusing, and you can do so much on it! Literally, I think you could take over the world using Avid.

I spoke to you before ET, Im also studying journalism =] we had been doing the same things lol.

Haha yeah i agree, once you get the hang of it its awesome but untill then its your worst enemy lol