ok we have just added Greg to the line up :-D

showmasters

• Showmasters Admin

we know its taken some time to start to get the guests for this con but now we have Greg we are on the way to having a great line up :D

we have several amazing guests in the pipeline and we do want to make this event a really great con for all of you :D

but we do need you all to help us make this event even better than the last one, the first event we nearly sold out all the tickets and because of that we had a great guest line up with many "A" list guests

now we want to bring you all more 1st timers or "A" list guests and we need your help

if you can tell as many people as we can about Eclipse 3 , this will help us sell more tickets and if we do we can really go to town on the event, so if you can help us in this way you will make a difference to this event ;)

so let all get the word out there and make this con even better than the last two :D

we want to keep running Heroes events, but we cannot do this without your help and enthusiasm so lets work together and keep Heroes fandom alive in the UK this is the time to do your bit if you love this show and want to keep coming to future Heroes events in the UK

thank you all and see you all at Eclipse 3 :WAVE:

jason

more guests to come soon :P

I just posted about Eclipse 3 on two forums where I think people from the UK or Europe can see it. Not sure if it will make much of a difference, but at least I've tried then, right? Lol.

As for my American friends, I've mentioned Eclipse, Eclipse 2 and Eclipse 3 to them recently or in the past, as I tend to get very excited for them. However, my American friends don't tend to have enough money to travel that far, so usually I have to buy extra autographs to send to them instead.

Is it possible for you guys to put an advert in SFX or the official Heroes mag? That would reach people that maybe wouldnt come on here and know about the cons.

Someone has already beaten me to it on the 9th Wonders forum lol.

xxxx

• Showmasters Admin

Remember to grab some banners or adverts to advertise our new guest, they are available on the website HERE!!!

And if you are spreading the word online, remember to enter our "Win a Meal With the Guests Competition!!

SJ

xox

how about posting on Facebook fan groups or myspace bebo etc?

in all honesty, I have never seen Hereos (yet!!!) and don't belong to those kinds of groups, but I did the same for Chevron with my Stargate pages and groups on Facebook :lol:

surfy sah xx