THE VOLTURI MASQUERADE BALL!

Jemma

• Replies 881
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gah, the tempation to go the 'spending-loads buy an amazing dress' route... but I'm just going to go with the cheap option here - reuse my prom dress, and then add a mask and black cape ^^

Anyone else thinking of wearing a cape? I can't resist it, just because I'd love to swoop round with it!

Anyone else thinking of wearing a cape? I can't resist it, just because I'd love to swoop round with it!

I could see me wearing a cape, getting smashed and swooping it round like, every five seconds. Love it.

I'm excited and dreading it at the same time. I hate dresses!

Gah, the tempation to go the 'spending-loads buy an amazing dress' route... but I'm just going to go with the cheap option here - reuse my prom dress, and then add a mask and black cape ^^

I'm defiantly thinking cape. Volturi screams cape to me!

I know its early but.....

So our first party theme has been announced what is everyone planning on wearing?

I think i will wear the dress i wore for the ET 1901 part it suits the theme and saves me buying another dress

Please excuse the funny faces XD Mine is the purple/gold dress

a.jpg

aa.jpg

And the mask

aaa.jpg

I REALLY LOVE UR MASK!!!!!!

can u pls tell me where u got it????

I am sooo excited for this!

I've been nosying at the dresses on ebay already, theres so many pretty ones :D

vikki, what have you been searching

i cannot find ANYTHING masquerade-line

haha

haha really? I was just searching for prom dresses....but there are quite a few pretty ones I saw that look masquerade-ish (?)

add a pretty mask and voila :P

I have an idea for the masque. It's not really Venetian colours but I hope it will work. What do people think of this:

meandmarkk.jpg

I wore it to my 18th birthday. I have a cape but I'm not sure if it will work with it, although it would be awesome to go all Volturi.

This is what I had in plan for the mask...the colours fit together well. I'm hoping to grow my hair out before the ball so I can be really elegant and go all out.

gorgeousmasks.jpg

God...means I'm going to have to avoid summer bingeing :S

I have an idea for the masque. It's not really Venetian colours but I hope it will work. What do people think of this:

meandmarkk.jpg

I wore it to my 18th birthday. I have a cape but I'm not sure if it will work with it, although it would be awesome to go all Volturi.

This is what I had in plan for the mask...the colours fit together well. I'm hoping to grow my hair out before the ball so I can be really elegant and go all out.

gorgeousmasks.jpg

Oh my gosh, your dress is gorgeous!! & so is the mask!!

I REALLY LOVE UR MASK!!!!!!

can u pls tell me where u got it????

Sure the mask i have is out of stock but they have some really nice ones.

And its a british web site :poki:

http://www.masquerademagic.co.uk/

You mask is so cute, but sheesh £97.86 with a price like that no wonder it looks so nice :D

LOL yeah i have expensive taste lol but i will be using it a few times so its worth it!

Oh for anyone looking for costumes or capes i found a good site someof the dresses are nice also the site is american though! After seeing some of the dresses i might have to buy a new dress :D

www.thecastlecloset.com

meandmarkk.jpg

gorgeousmasks.jpg

I so love that dress! You should wear it its really nice