Where are you staying?

Saxby

How do you book at the grand hotel , I've looked on the internet but no luck. Do you book by phone?:thumbup: sorry if this is a stupid post for my first post but a friend and myself really want to go to et2 and we're trying to plan it. plus does any one else have any suggestions for a hotel thats not too expensive =/.

Yeaa u just ring up and book it over the phone, if you ask them they willl send u a confirmation email to say the room has been reserved for you and you just pay when you get there! :)

• Replies 332
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Ibis is the place to be :D. And we definitely need a picnic in a corridor. I have ipod speakers :D

I have picnic blankets! If you want the authenticity :)

I'm in The Park Inn this time, it was a nightmare walking back to the Ibis really late. Plus it was FREEZING

It will be fine if im a little drunk :)

Aye! If you're merry, everything's better!

I have a feeling this is going to turn out to be one big drunken weekend :D

does anyone know if the park inn is still available or is it totally booked up now?

I kind of want to stay there purely due to convenience issues but then the ibis and the grand are very very appealing as you dont pay until you arrive and right now the et2 tickets are on my credit card, so Im in debt haha.

xoxo

We've gotta hold out for a Hotel because all our money went on the tickets!!!

End of March, we're hoping to get rooms at The Ibis if they're still available :(

If not, we'll have to try at The Grand, and if that's booked up, it means mor emoney for taxis to somewhere further out!!! :P

anyone got any idea about how booked up The Ibis Hotel is?

Thought Park Inn was the only place where you have to pay upfront when you call and book. So I don't see why you shouldn't be able to call and book the Ibis right now, pay when you get there or so?

At least worth a call and ask them.

Thought Park Inn was the only place where you have to pay upfront when you call and book. So I don't see why you shouldn't be able to call and book the Ibis right now, pay when you get there or so?

At least worth a call and ask them.

I am gonig to book my room at the ibis tomorrow if you don't need to put a deposit down otherwise it will have to wait until thursday on payday ^_^

I booked my room at the Park whilst I was at The Hub this weekend.

Got us a Business executive room - oh I say!!!

Blimey, they're not gonna know what's hit their executive rooms when Nicky and I get there Lol.

Business suite, get you's... otherwise known as ET2's party central, lol! :P:D :D

I booked my room at the Park whilst I was at The Hub this weekend.

Got us a Business executive room - oh I say!!!

Blimey, they're not gonna know what's hit their executive rooms when Nicky and I get there Lol.

Business suite, get you's... otherwise known as ET2's party central, lol! :thumbup: :thumbup: :WINCE:

Parties in our room then. Better warn Nicky lol - although I do believe she is quite a party animal bless her!

Cost me £225 though (would have been The Hub auction/spending money, but hey - needed a room).

And the best part - we're staying on Sunday too - yay!!!!

My friend just booked our room at the Ibis when we figured out that you didn't actually have to pay until you get there haha XD

We're gonna have a load of snacks in our room too, full on buffet!!! Good times :unsure: