Party Themes

showmasters

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Moderators

Anyone know when the next party ideas are likely to announced? (don't mean to nag, I'm merely curious)

Seriously can't WAIT for this one ;) My friend's looking forward to it too, she didn't get to go to ET1 so she's just glad she has a chance to dress prom-like ^_^

There's no real timescale for party themes. They tend to be announced randomly. But there are a lot of other events that need attention before ET2 so it might be a while before they decide.

I'm really hoping it's Friday or Saturday night. Is it for people of all ages because by the sounds of it last time there was quite a lot of alcohol :blink:

If i can go, I'll probably just wear one of the many dresses I already have, stupid formal nights ><, but yeah for once I might actually enjoy wearing one. The only black one I have though might not be entirely suitable for the theme. Also how long in advance will be told the days that the party's will be taking place.

Some pics - but they aren't particularly good, I'll try and get a pic of me actually wearing it, since it may come out better then.

Dress001-1.jpg

Dress002.jpg

Like I said bad pictures.

Also http://www.forbiddenplanet.co.uk/index.php...oducts_id=38257 for a mask :D

Hi all,

Iv started hunting round charity shops and looking out for when wedding dress shops have a sale..Im looking for a long black ballgown they have some lovely ones on ebay, although most of them are a bit expensive..But got til October to find the one i have in my head. Also looking for a long black cloak ebay has some great ones and fairly reasonable in price... Think this party will be brilliant, iv never been to a ball like this before and cant wait for the chance to dress up..Iv even ordered some "cullen" coloured contact lenses as i wear them anyway and thought id go for it lol.

Amanda

xxobsessedxx that dress is beautiful and I love the fact you are going to be wearing V's mask great idea!

moviemadfan I didnt even think of wedding shops I've had a look in debenhams at their wedding section but they dont have much I guess summer will be the best time to look!

Thanks :) I probably won't the V mask, although it would be amusing to see people's reactions if a large group of us came in wearing them :)

Im really looking forward to this party and am already planning my outfit which for a person like me that never plans is going to be a big thing. I personally think this should be the saturday night party so that the effort people are making doesnt go to waste when people go home before the sunday one , also it would give the guests a chance to hide in the crowds as no ones gunna find them behind a mask and mob them so they have a chance to relax and have fun while people who manage to find them and talk to them get a few mins to actually enjoy the conversation .

Me and the homeboys are going to ET2 went dress shopping today after college to cheer and hype ourselves up and ended up goin to a Gok Wan fashion show in the Bull Ring haha :blink:

But I was shocked, the dresses looked pretty nice, but I have to save some serious cash to afford one :blink: