Eternal Twilight 2

showmasters

Welcome to the Eternal Twilight 2 section of the forum.

Tickets for Eternal Twilight 2 are now on sale.

Gold Passes - SOLD OUT

Silver Passes - SOLD OUT

Standard Passes - Still available

See www.massiveevents.co.uk/newmoon for more info.

I absolutly love the name!! New Moon rising....sounds awesome!

The website looks brilliant! Nice image of Bella and the wolf! I'm so excited now and its ages away!!

Am I being completely dense?

I was looking at the ET2 facebook page and it says...

Start Time: Friday, October 16, 2009 at 8:55am

End Time: Sunday, October 18, 2009 at 11.55am

Is that right?

I hope not...I had assumed it's the same as before 2pm reg on the Friday and closing ceremony on Sunday at 6.30!

I was scared for a minute there...I thought I was going to have to get up really early :(

I'm hoping to buy the tickets tonight or tomorrow. But before I do I was wondering if minors have to be accompanied by someone over the age of 18? Because at the time of the event I'll only be 15 and my parents have said that they're willing to take me up there etc but while I'm at the event they'll go off and do something "more interesting and fun" (pfft unlikely). So yeah will I need to be with someone 18plus or not?

Also did anyone go by themselves last time, because although two of my friends have said that they'll definitely come, I know they probably won't ::) But I really don't want to miss this, so for people who did go by themselves was it alright or did you just end up meeting up with people from here that you know?

• Moderators

Nope, you don't need to have an adult accompany you.

There are plenty of younger girls on here that are talking to each other etc, so you can have a look in the section and perhaps join in if you want :YAHOO:

Just make sure you're parent comes with you to the Registration Desk, as I found out (In a rather embarrassing way) you're parent has to "Give permission" for you to wander about.

Okay thanks for the advance warning and did you end up waiting a while for your parents to turn up? One of my friends is now defiantly coming. Oh and does it have to be a parent, since I'm taking a friend up?

Edited by xxobsessedxx

Basically anyone under the age of 18 is classed as a minor. If you're under 18 and wandering around the event without an adult in attendance, then yes, we need your parents permission to state that you can be there without them etc.

• 1 month later...

Basically anyone under the age of 18 is classed as a minor. If you're under 18 and wandering around the event without an adult in attendance, then yes, we need your parents permission to state that you can be there without them etc.

im 18 now but i dont have a passport as iv never been abroad and i dont really wanna buy a provisional just for ID for the event as the event is costing me a fortune anyway. will everyone need ID? x

im 18 now but i dont have a passport as iv never been abroad and i dont really wanna buy a provisional just for ID for the event as the event is costing me a fortune anyway. will everyone need ID? x

Do you have any other ID than a passport? School or university ID or something?

get a citizen card? they only like £7 and theyre classed as official id, or university/college card.

Have you got a provisional driving license. They have your photo on.

thats what im saying, i dont wanna pay 50/60 quid for a provisional when the con is costing me laods anyway, yeah i think i can get a student discount card from college, duno why i didnt think of that before haha thanks xx

oh we dont get like personal entry cards for college, hope the student discoutncard with be enough, some places are funny about them though x