Rob + Kristen. deleted meadow scene. omg!

katieharris101

There is definitely a three disc edition, through Target in the US and HMV in Canada - The Target one has an ITunes Download of the movie and they both have something called Edward's Piano Concert :D Haven't seen anything about HMV in the UK - they often do exclusives though, even if it's just a nicer sleeve or a film cell or cards. My husband works for them so will get him to keep an eye out.

Damn my stupid ancient region 2 dvd player!!! :(

When is this supposed to come on? Tomorrow night in America? I'm sort of confused.

O, and to say something about all the different DVDs in America...there are SO many! Hot Topic has an exclusive one, Borders has an exclusive one, my friend said she thinks Target is coming out with some sort of 3-disk, then there's the regular old 2-disk and 1-disk editions. There are more out there, I'm sure, but those are the ones I'm aware of off the top of my head right now.

Please note: You CANNOT pre-order the Borders 3-disk special edition online anymore. They're super sold out of them. You can only get them in store now. Not sure about the Hot Topic ones, though I imagine it's the same sort of thing. So unless you know someone in America, you can't get the Borders edition. This is what I'm being told by my best friend in America, by the way. So I have it on pretty good authority.

I know Target dont post things to the UK, well not when i asked them a few weeks ago.

Have already pre-ordered my 2 disc uk edition.

Though, i have to say as hot as this deleted scene is, i am glad it wasnt in the movie as i dont think it would have fitted in with the character - especially as Edward was meant to be attempting to control himself from having bella there and then.

Looking forward to getting my DVD though... not long now!!!