Processing Orders for ET2

Jola

Due to the sheer volume of orders that have come through this week, I obviously have a massive backlog in processing the orders for this, and every other show Massive Events are holding.

I've been getting a few emails now, asking me why payment hasn't been taken yet, and some of you are panicing. Please DON'T PANIC!!

I envisage that I will be caught up with the processing of orders within the next couple of weeks. I only do this part time, and I have to fit this round other obligations.

I'm doing what I can to keep up with it all, and should there be a problem with your payment, I *always* email or telephone you for clarification.

As long as you have an order number, and an email confirming that you have placed the order then you have your ticket. B) If you haven't received a confirmation email or an order number then that means you either input the wrong email address, or it's ended up in your junk mail folder.

Thank you for your patience :unsure:

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Moderators

Just put anything in. It gets manually processed anyway, so the other stuff is the important part.

Any time there's problems like that with anything, anyone can put SOMETHING in, and then leave a comment in the comment box explaining.

No emails are sent for those that bought at the convention itself.

Thank uuuu for the quick reply!

I was getting a bit worried and i didnt get any emails

so that clears up a lot! :))

xxx

Thank you Jola, I'm panicing, I'm so excited to go at the ET2!

Do we receive an email when our order is processed?

You only get one when you click "confirm" at the checkout and you get your order number. You'll know it's been processed as the money will go out your bank :lol:

xx

Thank you Jola, I'm panicing, I'm so excited to go at the ET2!

Do we receive an email when our order is processed?

You only get one when you click "confirm" at the checkout and you get your order number. You'll know it's been processed as the money will go out your bank :lol:

xx

OK, thank you!

By that do you mean they have been sent already because if you do i bought my ticket on Sunday but haven't had had an email yet. I paid by cash and got a signed receipt type thing from the staff that took my payment. Sorry if i'm being pain i just want to make sure its all ok.

xox

By that do you mean they have been sent already because if you do i bought my ticket on Sunday but haven't had had an email yet. I paid by cash and got a signed receipt type thing from the staff that took my payment. Sorry if i'm being pain i just want to make sure its all ok.

xox

No, by that he means emails are NOT sent to those of you that purchased at the event itself. I just simply don't have the time to send everyone an individual email to say you have bought a ticket.

If you paid by credit/debit card, you would have been given a receipt for the payment - if you paid by cash/cheque and wanted a receipt then you should have asked the Reg Desk Crew at the time.

You only get a confirmation email if you order via the online shop.

jola,

:help:

my friend has emailed the info but she cant join here and was wondering if you could help.. she ordered 2 gold passes but she has been charged for 4.. she only ordered once.. help

I have been forwarded the email and I will answer it when I get around to actually dealing with the ticket orders and the processing.

jola,

:help:

my friend has emailed the info but she cant join here and was wondering if you could help.. she ordered 2 gold passes but she has been charged for 4.. she only ordered once.. help

I have been forwarded the email and I will answer it when I get around to actually dealing with the ticket orders and the processing.

thanks!!!! you are a star!!!!! just incase I havent already said it.. You Rock!!!

xox

No, by that he means emails are NOT sent to those of you that purchased at the event itself. I just simply don't have the time to send everyone an individual email to say you have bought a ticket.

If you paid by credit/debit card, you would have been given a receipt for the payment - if you paid by cash/cheque and wanted a receipt then you should have asked the Reg Desk Crew at the time.

I asked and was told no though? :blush:

xox

I asked and was told no though? :YAHOO:

yeah same here I asked the lady I gave the money too and when I asked for a confirmation she said they dont write out receipts so to make sure my email address was clear on my form cuz we would get send a confirmation there. I understand you saying thats not the case but maybe it might be a good idea to advise the crew selling the tickets this so they dont misinform people.

yeah same here I asked the lady I gave the money too and when I asked for a confirmation she said they dont write out receipts so to make sure my email address was clear on my form cuz we would get send a confirmation there. I understand you saying thats not the case but maybe it might be a good idea to advise the crew selling the tickets this so they dont misinform people.

Really? Thanks - I'll make sure the Reg Desk crew know that as I have never sent a confirmation email if you have purchased a ticket at an event. It's not possible to do so and I thought they were aware of that as it's never been done.

Really? Thanks - I'll make sure the Reg Desk crew know that as I have never sent a confirmation email if you have purchased a ticket at an event. It's not possible to do so and I thought they were aware of that as it's never been done.

yeah I purchased a gold ticket and thats what I was told, like I said its no big deal but would have been nice for them to just write out something for me as proof of purchase instead of saying we'd get an email in a few days