dream guestlist for et2?

elliepandolfi

we already have Billy Burke and it's max 6 guests! who would your ideal other 5 be? right now mine is:

Rachelle Lefevre

Peter Facinelli/Kellan Lutz

Jackson Rathbone

Taylor Lautner

and Kristen Stewart. I'd pick her as a guest over Rob any day!

:)

Edited by __a

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1. Billy Burke (check! :D )

2. Jackson Rathbone

3. Rachelle Lefevre

4. Taylor Lautner (you can't have a New Moon con without Jacob)

5. Cam Gigandet (I know he isn't in NM, but it would be cool to meet him anyway)

Geez, so hard to pick just 6... Peter or Kellen or Rob or Ashley or Justin again! :D

Hmm....

Taylor Lautner.

Justin Chon

Jackson Rathbone.

Kellan Lutz.

Peter Facinelli.

Although i would actually love to meet Rachelle Lefevre and Solomon Trimble aswell. Ohh, and Krys - the guy who plays Embry. Ahaa. I think it's safe to say i'm incredibly excited to see who they'll get for ET2!

xxx

Edited by LeahBlack.

3. Rachelle Lefevre

Although i would actually love to meet Rachelle Lefevre and Solomon Trimble aswell. Ohh, and Krys - the guy who plays Embry. Ahaa. I think it's safe to say i'm incredibly excited to see who they'll get for ET2!

xxx

yay! you are the first 2 people i've actually seen who don't just smile and nod when i obsess about rachelle to them! i love you!

Anna Kendrick? That's random! I've never seen interviews or anything with her though so.... *youtubes*

Haha, I know :)

A little random, but she was (after Charlie) my favourite human in the film :) And, she was hilarious in it

SO I WANT HER lol

true!she kind of reminds mee of myself (when i'm joking, obviously) "you look awesome" "i know" or whatever the line was B)

Peter Facinelli YES YES and YES again :P:o

Nikki reed

Kellan Lutz

Cam gigandet

Elizabeth Ann Reaser

+ we have billy

ummmm... WHAT ABOUT RACHELLE

Are people not saying Rob cos they know its impossible? Or because they're not bothered?

I used to care loads but I dont actually think he'd enjoy plus the teeny boppers chasing after the stars we had were bad enough!! Never mind what it would be like for rob

Are people not saying Rob cos they know its impossible? Or because they're not bothered?

I used to care loads but I dont actually think he'd enjoy plus the teeny boppers chasing after the stars we had were bad enough!! Never mind what it would be like for rob

Yeah I know...as much as I'd love to meet him, hence me adding him to my dream list, I don't think it would be good for him to be there at all. Poor boy would probably be in fear of his life :P

If it was possible I would want all of these people too!

Nikki Reed

Rachelle Lefevre

Peter Facinelli

Kellan Lutz

Jackson Rathbone

I haven't put Rob because as cool as it would be to have him it would be horrible with all the screaming and pushing and stuff!

In all honesty I wouldnt want Rob at ET2. I think it would be just too mad. He would be better at a Collectormania or LFCC in my opinion.

Other 5 for ET2....

1. Kellan Lutz

2. Peter Fancinelli

3. Jackson Rathbone

4. Cam Gigandet

5. Nikki Reed

But then I would be pleased with Rachelle, Taylor, Michael and Elizabeth as well.

xxxx