Heroes Season 3 - Episode 18 Discussion

DavidB

This was a big improvement on the last episode.

O.K. Sandra told Alex that Claire was 17 and he still ended up sticking his tongue down her throat. There didn't need to be that much movement if all he was giving her was air, so gross.

I thought Peter was falling for Nathan's speech there adn was WT. when he took his ability and it doesn't seem like Angela dreamed something good for Nathan's future.

I was surprised how Matt's painting of himself came to be reality and I only guessed it about a minute before the reveal. I hate you Danko, trying to tarnish Matt's good name.

Now to the best part SYLAR :YAHOO: It was so sad how he remembered about his birth mothers death and how his eagerness to find his birth father has turned to a need to kill him. So that's where he got the idea from to cut the heads.

How many more episodes is Dan Byrd contracted for? As I would not be surprised if Luke followed Sylar, even though he barely restrained himself from killing him.

Claire was horrible for trying to blame the stolen money on Lyle.

And I think that Sandra Bennet might be more awesome than HRG, I get the feeling that Thompson recruited the wrong Bennet.

Edited by bonniesrg

I loved this episode. Much better than last week's.

I'm really getting worried now for futures regarding Nathan and Sylar, in particular. These two have made this volume awesome, but I worry for them by the end of the volume.

I also agree it's an improvement since last week, great episode.

Poor Sylar :o Interesting how his father has the same slicing head power lol, oooh I wonder what other powers he might have, there might be a big Sylar vs Sylar's daddy fight!

Amused me at how Claire could only just reach the microwave lol, I'm glad Doyle is back too, interesting character.

this epi was favourte heavy...how much do i love mommy bennet!sandra has gone up so much in my estimations this season , she owns.....

i likie fish boy do not pick on him or i may be forced to send kirsty round with her bad euthanisms...

yay lyle got to act!

peter doesnt totaly suck in this episode...do by no means think that that makes it ok to like him, or that i do but im just saying he had nathan fooooollleed whoop.

angila was just as awsome as ever, danko is just gonna get it...yay for doyle being back as well,

not happy about the matt storyline, im sorry but in the pictures it looks likehes carrying poster tubes lol

now lets get to the important part of the story, mr sylar and his little red car of awsomnesss....

i had a bit of a tear in my eye for this bit, sylars dad is gona get it bad so im guessing that daddys powers are some what like sysy's then, i had wondered where we were going with this line...

oh and b.s luke is suposed to be in the next few episodes so im thinking that hes gonna puppy dog on sylar.

ok im rambling but i needed to watch the episode befre tomorow and everyone at work tels me what happened

night ya'll

So much better than last week!!! Thank goodness!!!!

I loved that Claire thought telling her Mum about sex was better than abilities. The underwater thing sort of annoyed me though because can Claire drown? Wouldn't she just come back to life as soon as she was out of the water? Seee no need for kissies! Still it had to happen! lol

Can we pleeeeeeeeeease just kill Danko big time. He is very annoying and weird. I bet he has a power really. Little creepy man!

I still think the storyline is going round and round a bit too much but in this ep it worked slightly better.

Now for a really stupid question about the floor painting - isn't it the same one that Isaac did only with Washington painted over the top?

Amused me at how Claire could only just reach the microwave lol, I'm glad Doyle is back too, interesting character.

Oh no, that a safety hazard. Things mounted on walls should be reachable without tiptoing. :huh:

i likie fish boy do not pick on him or i may be forced to send kirsty round with her bad euthanisms...

oh and b.s luke is suposed to be in the next few episodes so im thinking that hes gonna puppy dog on sylar.

ok im rambling but i needed to watch the episode befre tomorow and everyone at work tels me what happened

night ya'll

Alex is attractive so h can stay on my screen, but he doesn't needto be kissingthe 17 year old. :YAHOO:

Maybe Luke is in contact with Papa Gray and gives his fair warning of Sylar's arrival, he did have his address after all.

Edited by bonniesrg

Alex is hawt!

Rebel is seriously pointing in Micah's direction. But how did Rebel know Matt would need saving when he/she sent the fax to Hiro and Ando? The India/USA timeline can't have been messed up that bad! I think there's a precog or someone along the lines too. Micah can't be working alone.

Edited by Lenatalia

The underwater thing sort of annoyed me though because can Claire drown? Wouldn't she just come back to life as soon as she was out of the water? Seee no need for kissies! Still it had to happen! lol

Put yourself in her position, if you could heal and come back to life, would you want to drown just because you can live through it? I wouldn't, I'd rather stay alive and not drown :P Also, if they want to kiss, let them kiss lol, how old was fishboy meant to be anyway?

Maybe it's Hana, who will be revealed and everyone will be like 'oh ..' or 'who?' :blush:

Who? lol

The underwater thing sort of annoyed me though because can Claire drown? Wouldn't she just come back to life as soon as she was out of the water? Seee no need for kissies! Still it had to happen! lol

Put yourself in her position, if you could heal and come back to life, would you want to drown just because you can live through it? I wouldn't, I'd rather stay alive and not drown :( Also, if they want to kiss, let them kiss lol, how old was fishboy meant to be anyway?

She was opening her mouth under the water, which would have produced bubbles that the agent could have seen, so that was the main reason why 'fish boy' kissed her. But if your chasing someone would could breathe underwater, surely you'll check the swimming pool anyway? She's was either a very poor agent or its another example of navie writing. :(

Put yourself in her position, if you could heal and come back to life, would you want to drown just because you can live through it? I wouldn't, I'd rather stay alive and not drown :P Also, if they want to kiss, let them kiss lol, how old was fishboy meant to be anyway?

She was opening her mouth under the water, which would have produced bubbles that the agent could have seen, so that was the main reason why 'fish boy' kissed her. But if your chasing someone would could breathe underwater, surely you'll check the swimming pool anyway? She's was either a very poor agent or its another example of navie writing. :P

Perhaps they were unaware of what his ability actually is?

I found this episode much better too, not so much movement in the peter/matt story line we knew they were going after daphne and it was kind of obvious that one of them was going to get caught. what i didnt see coming was the evil sneaky government agent guy making matt be the terrorist. when i saw the painting of matt with the bomber vest on i thought that he would blag it like they usually do, but nooooo! (wags finger) when will people learn never trust sneaky government types with grudges.

I dont think Danko has an ability i think it is or was a family member who had one and either killed themselves because of it or it got them targeted and killed some how.

Fish-boy very cute could see the kiss coming miles away, so could anyone else with eyes i imagine, but who cares Claire got a snog and didnt end nearly raped or dead so thats got to be a good thing :P

sandra has really gone up in my books aswell i remember watching the first season and thinking to myself "hello anyone in there" when she just nodded at all the lies that were told, guess she knew all along and has finally had enough, dont mess with mum's we fight dirty.

definately thinking micah for Rebel. it just lends itself really does't it? i think so anyway

Sylar is kind of freaking me out at the mo i love the character and i think that he is definatley one of the driving forces but i realised part way towards the middle of "Villans" that he looks exactly like my ex and now i am thrown every time i watch him. that said though this was definatley an eye opener on his history, it's got to throw you for six remembering being sold by your own father and then watching him kill your mother. I want Sylar to turn himself around and be kind of dark hero sylar again but i also want him to get his Daddy big time and as for the annoying kid i think there is going to be some sort a family connection with him and Sylar.

Ok wrote more than i thought, oh well. By the way how do you go about joining Sylars army? has been bugging me for days now lol :D

BXX

it's got to throw you for six remembering being sold by your own father and then watching him kill your mother.

Kind of OT but was that scene very similar to one in a film or something? The memory coming back of evil Dad in a diner and killing mum is VERY familiar to me..........

• 2 weeks later...

Alex is so hot!!

I loved this episode - no moaning Hiro, little Peter & Matt and a whole lotta Sandra!! woo!

Maybe a bit too much Claire, but I suppose that comes with the terrority if you want Sandra :poki:

Sandra is by far my most favourite character now :o

That was a sad thing for Mr Sylar to remember, but he is so gonna have to make his dad pay baadd!!

I have no idea who REBEL could be, but now that you guys are suggesting Micah, it sort of makes sense :poki: