Sharing rooms

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i'm gutted tha tthe silver tickets have sold out, and i'm still pondering whether to just go for it and buy a standard ticket.

i'd more than likely be looking for someone to share a room with. i'm a bit of wimp when it comes to things like this seeing as none of my friends will come with me and i'll be coming down alone.

anyway i know there's plently of time but if anyone would be willing to share with me that'd be great.

i'm 21 (22 in june), i'm from north wales.

I've been told i talk in my sleep.

i don't really take long to get ready in the mornings.

i'm quite shy when i first meet people but i can be friendly and giggly.

If anyone has some space and is willing to share I wouldn't mind :)

I have been to the two previous heroes cons (not ET unfortunately), but have never stayed the night - I have just travelled up each day. I live in Bedford which is about a 40minute bus journey.

None of my friends are coming to ET2 so I will be on my lonesome :D

I am 17, but will be 18 in august.

I don't snore, but I tend to turn over a lot whilst sleeping.

I am quite quiet when I first meet people, but will start talking when prompted :)

I know its a way away yet, but if anyone would be willing to share feel free to email me with details (see sig on profile for email)

I'd love somebody to share a room with at the Park Inn...

I'm Jodie, I'm 18 and I went to the first convention.

I'm bubbly and friendly and love having a laugh so if anybody is thinking of going alone and needs somebody to share a room let me know :thumbup:

hey jodie, i'm going alone and i'm scared to death about that fact =]

if you still need someone to share a room let me know =]

I've just booked and paid for a DOUBLE room at the Ibis...anyone want to room with me?

I'm on Facebook - my profile is my "homepage" or you can email me! I have piad £190 (ouch!!) so anyone who is willing to share and willing to pay for half (£95) would be great!

I don't snore...wel that I know of, but I may speak in my sleep - a little extra entertainment for you! Happy girl, aged 26 (well I will be on monday 9th)

If you have any questions, please feel fre to message/email/add me...

Edited by JemmaJH

I'm bubbly and friendly and love having a laugh so if anybody is thinking of going alone and needs somebody to share a room let me know ;)

Hii, don't be scared :)

I haven't actually booked a room yet, but if you're still up for sharing let me know :dance:

x

I'm bubbly and friendly and love having a laugh so if anybody is thinking of going alone and needs somebody to share a room let me know ;)

I haven't actually booked a room yet, but if you're still up for sharing let me know :dance:

x

will do. have you got an email, or facebook, myspace etc....

or you can email me if you want. haylzee@msn.com

I'm bubbly and friendly and love having a laugh so if anybody is thinking of going alone and needs somebody to share a room let me know :YAHOO:

I haven't actually booked a room yet, but if you're still up for sharing let me know :blush:

x

will do. have you got an email, or facebook, myspace etc....

or you can email me if you want. haylzee@msn.com

I do indeed, i'll add you later cos i'm just off to work but my facebook is confuzzled_90@hotmail.co.uk and my msn is jodie.mortimer1@ntlworld.com

x

Hi, I'm looking possibily to share a room with someone. Last time I stayed in the Ibis with my dad, but he didn't actually come to the convention. And I was thinking it would be less boring for him if he just dropped me off and went home rather than staying with me as I only live about 2 hours away.

Staying in the Park Inn would be amazing, but I'm aware that they only have double rooms left. I'll be 17 by then (well in 2 weeks) and I'm fairly shy, although I talk alot more when I get to know someone! If anyone is interested let me know x :)

By the way, I have no idea how this works so I hope I said the right stuff.

I am still looking for someone to share with me.

I'll be a 28 year old by the time of ET2, i dont snore or steal bed covers... but it is a double bed at the Park Inn i have booked.

Add me on msn or email me:

myordinarygirl@hotmail.com

I dont mind either. Im also a silver ticket holder and its my first ever Con.

Hey, thanks for the offer, I'm not sure how I feel about sharing a bed with anyone though. I think anyone with a spare bed would be better lol, and it doesn't have to be the Park Inn, just I know my parents would feel better with me staying at the venue it's held at. Thanks again :)

i have a potential room with jodie at the moment, but i was actually wondering if anyone who has a standard ticket wants to room share??

I have a standard ticket and wouldn't mind sharing if you wanted

i have a potential room with jodie at the moment, but i was actually wondering if anyone who has a standard ticket wants to room share??

do you have facebook or msn or anything.

we could discuss it there??

I'm still looking for a roomie...it is a double bed though?! I have no problems sharing a bed...I'm a Guide leader back in Northants so sharing small spaces with other Guiders (!) doesn't bother me...

...that sounds terrible...doesn't it? Oh my...

Hey I'm looking for someone to share a room with. Going to be standard and i haven't gotten my ticket yet due to lack of funds and i would really like to share with someone so I can save some money.

My name is Rachel I'm 17 (but will be 18 by the con) and will also be in uni by then

I'm happy, friendly and generally nice so if anyone has a room to share i would be grateful :D

do you have facebook or msn or anything.

we could discuss it there??

Hi - yea my msn is marshmallowhead_13@hotmail.co.uk :)