ETERNAL TWILIGHT

showmasters

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Showmasters Admin

omg!!! I have a photo shoot with kellan and a signing with peter at the same time on saturday!!! what do i do?

As has been stated [somewhere] once your group has been called for autographs, you can go in any time after that, so you do not need to go in right away. Head in for your Kellan photo shoot, then once you've had it taken you can go get your autograph. Since the shoot doesn't last as long I'd recommend going for that first!

Hope that helps!

SJ

xox

• Showmasters Admin

Go to the photo shoot with Kellan, and then go and get Peter's autograph after. You can do it any time after your group has been called.

Grrr... you beat me to it!

This hive mind thing seems to be spreading to all of us, :smile:

SJ

xox

• Moderators

A mixture of both we'd guess. Dealers aren't allowed to advertise on here, so we can't tell people exactly what will be there. But from past events, there's usually a mix of official merchandise and more creative stuff.

So am I right in saying that if my group is called for photoshoots/signings on the saturday, but my friend's is on sunday afternoon, then I won't be able to hang back to wait for her? Because I'd have to go straight away on the sunday morning?

Sorry, I think that's right, but I just want to confirm it

Nope :(

Firstly you DO NOT have to join the queue as soon as you are called. You can join ANYTIME after you are called. So if you choose to wait until later Sunday to go in with your friend that is no problem at all. On Sunday we let anyone called but NOT seen on Saturday straight into the queue, but you don't HAVE to go first thing. I just added that so that people are aware they CAN go first thing if they want to.

Secondly if you and your friend both have the same type of ticket, i.e. both Standard, then if you come and see me I will look at sorting it out so that you are both in the same group. Although this will likely mean me moving one of you to the others later group, rather than the other way around. i.e If you are group 12 and your firend is in group 18, I'd look at moving to you group 18 to be with them, not them to group 12.

This is open to anyone. If I can help I will as we do understand that it's not fun being in a different group to your friend(s).

Look forward to finally meeting you 'in the flesh', so to speak... ;):D

Don't say that. Just mention "naked Wookie" to any of the crew and see them go like this :P

so umm... how will we know you, coz i have the same problem, my m8s booked tickets before me. will u be wearing a big shirt that says "hey!!! its me you need!!!"???

• Showmasters Admin

Plus he'll be wearing a badge that says "Too Tall" on it, but if you're close enough to read that you're most likely to have already found him, :YAHOO: LOL.

SJ

x

As well as my badges saying Too Tall. I also have my own SPECIAL shirts with Too Tall on the left breast. Honestly, find a 6'10", 22 stone bloke and if it's NOT me I'll be amazed.