random babble

DorothyOverTheRainbow

• Replies 415
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ah the lone sock mystery... not much of a mystery really but odd all the same. stranger still is when you see a pair of knickers lying in the street... not so much strange to see them... assume its either someone been having fun *winks* or they've blown off of someones washing line. no whats odd to me is why are they always granny-pants?

ah well.

random thought of the day: why do the majority of words used to describe females have more letters in them than the male versions?

• 2 weeks later...

i used to check the main hallowhedon page every hour.... then it dropped to everyday... picked up to every 3 seconds when james was announced lol now... today was the first time in nearly two weeks.

Dont get me wrong i am still mega mega mega excited (like a three year old on christmas eve) about the con but its kind of depressing checking all the time and feeling dissapointed by the lack of newness.

• 2 weeks later...

ok i have a question which is kind of random so i guess this is as good a place as any to ask it.

I have recently (thanks to my boss) developed a bit of an addiction to Starbucks. does anyone know if there is one near the hotel?

i've got the same addiction :D

i've search on google maps but all the starbucks seems far away from the Con... :D