Costume Progress

carnosoul

• Replies 438
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Right, third time I've tried this - already posted in the wrong place cos I'm a twit - still can't put photos on this thing so have to put a link - lines took an age to do and needed the help of my seamstress friend.

flickr photo1

Hmmm...

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Lycra-Suit-Spiderman...%3A1%7C294%3A50

Edited by MartyMichaels

Hi everyone,

Just wanted to catch up with you all, not long till the big day :lol: how is everyone getting on with costumes, im getting all excited now, viky your costume looks awesome, go girl :lol: cant wait to see you all in a few weeks ;)

Mel xx

I'd been thinking more along the lines of Doc Brown from Back the the Future as we have an outfit from the dance show that would cover that LOL

cosplay2.jpg

Doc Brown wins for me.

I was convinced to go in costume (didn't take much) and this thread is making me feel rather underwhelmed with my own efforts... and giving me the excuse to make more. Worrying.

Hey guys, I come before you all today with a little enquirey. Recently I managed to find two more friends who may be willing to cosplay with me at CMG and as such, we've decided to upgrade our costumes to something a bit more complex than the original .

I have however run into a little trouble as of late regarding the costume. You see, I'm having a little trouble finding something that is of vital importance to the costume. I'm hoping to keep the costume secret for now but what I will say is this......does anyone know where I could find a big, red haired afro by any chance :YAHOO: (( If your a gamer, you may know who i'm talking about ^_^ ))

Any help would be immensley appreciated guys.

Hey guys, I come before you all today with a little enquirey. Recently I managed to find two more friends who may be willing to cosplay with me at CMG and as such, we've decided to upgrade our costumes to something a bit more complex than the original .

I have however run into a little trouble as of late regarding the costume. You see, I'm having a little trouble finding something that is of vital importance to the costume. I'm hoping to keep the costume secret for now but what I will say is this......does anyone know where I could find a big, red haired afro by any chance :YAHOO: (( If your a gamer, you may know who i'm talking about ^_^ ))

Any help would be immensley appreciated guys.

Hi

did a google product search:

http://www.google.co.uk/products?hl=en&amp...le&resnum=4

Ah google product search, I forgot all about that :D . Thank you very much for the link, it was very helpful ^_^ . Theres a fine selection there and I'm sure i'll be able to find one thats suitable for the costume. Just hoping that I can get it delivered in time for the show :YAHOO:

Ah google product search, I forgot all about that :P . Thank you very much for the link, it was very helpful :D . Theres a fine selection there and I'm sure i'll be able to find one thats suitable for the costume. Just hoping that I can get it delivered in time for the show :WAVE:

no worries :D hope you find what you are looking for - at least I'll be able to spot you at G4 lol :thumbup:

Yeah I need to '80s' my hair up a bit more, get it to stay up and bouncey lol

That was with no product though, just water and a comb.

And no I dont. I will need some like that if I do part 2 costume, but as this is part 1 I'll need either my cream converse or some white nikes (if I can find close ones)

Coming-to-America-em13.jpg

"A man has the right to change his name to vatever he vants to change it to. And if a man vants to be called Muhammad Ali, godammit this is a free country, you should respect his vishes, and call the man Muhammad Ali!"

"His mamma call him Clay, imma call him Clay."